Search results

1. Tora

Emiliano Sala

Just wanted to post this. Emiliano Sala's body has been found. He is Scorpio but His Moon could be either in Pisces or Aries, look at his eyes/face...he has Aries look though. If his 4th H (end of life, somewhere deep under) is Cancer, then Moon in Pisces (water) is telling. - nChiron...
  2. Tora

RIP Debbi Kempton-Smith

Debbi Kempton-Smith (16 April 1950-7 February 2018) This is a belated tribute but I've only just discovered the news today. :crying: I met her four years ago and I didn't expect she'd pass over so soon. We went out for meals and walked around the mall and had coffee etc. She liked curry and...
  3. Tora

Julian Assange's partner Arjen Kamphuis

Julian Assange's partner has disappeared. Is he still alive? Saturn is domicile and in 7th H. I was thinking may be he's been captured but Saturn is good and strong, he is OK. Full story https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6159741/Belongings-missing-WikiLeaks-associate-sea-Norway.html
  4. Tora

lunarium

I like checking Lunarium.co.uk but do you think the website doesn't produce an accurate moon calendar? When I mouse over the symbols, it changes and sometimes you have two first quaters within two weeks apart etc. :unsure:
  5. Tora

Western chart vs Vedic natal chart

I am beginning to take a interest in Vedic astrology but I'm buffled. When I created a Vedic natal chart, not only my Asc changed, Moon, Saturn, Mercury and Venus sign changed. Is this norm? :unsure:
  6. Tora

Eclipse today!

How has it been for you? Oops.
  7. Tora

End of life Progression

What sort of progressed aspects are seeing at the end of one's life? Could it be Moon move into 8th (death & rebirth) or 12th H (hospital, undoing) or even conjunct 4th H (end of life) or moon conj. SN? I am only guessing here. I'm only mentioning Moon because other planets like Saturn...
  8. Tora

Houses and rulers of pedo

Which house(s) are involved if you were to find out if someone is a child abuser? I ask this question because there is someone with many evidence indicating that he is a pedo but I want to see what horary says to be more certain. Thanks.
  9. Tora

WC 2018 June 17

Costa Rica, 13th June 1921, Alajuela, Costa Rica https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costa_Rican_Football_Federation Serbia, 28 August 1920 (first int'l game) but founded in 1919, Belgrade http://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/member-associations/association=srb/index.html Brazil, 20 August 1914...
  10. Tora

WC 2018 (B) : MOROCCO vs. IRAN

Asc: Morocco - Mars, Red top or White top Dsc: Iran - Venus, White top or Red top. Again, Moon will trine POF. Asc will supposed to win. Therefore, Iran will win. Super swap method.
  11. Tora

WC 2018 (A) : EGYPT vs. URUGUAY

Asc: Uruguay Blue or White top - Venus Dsc: Egypt Red top - Mars or White top Moon will trine POF in 1 degree which means Asc will win. Therefore I'd say Egypt will win based on my swap the winner method. Good luck everyone.
  12. Tora

Murder or Suicide?

I asked this question just to see.... Was Anthony Boudain commited suicide or killed? Jupiter rx in Scorpio. Neptune in 12th H (undoing) trine Jupiter. Chiron in the 1st H. I think it would have been a murder if there was Pluto & Mars involvelment in the picture but they are not so it...
  13. Tora

Who will win? What seems like an obvious result...but is it?

I have done all the hard work for you. Now you tell me who will win. By the way things are going with all that rx planets, I hesitate to predict. :andy: Asc: Virgo/Merc, West Ham – Light blue & purple twin colour Dsc: Pisces/Jupiter, Leicester (Favourite) - Blue kit Testimonies for...
  14. Tora

Local election

Who will win? I assigned Conservative to Asc (Jup), Labour to Dsc (Merc). I am not involved in this but a mere observer. The situation is that Labour is gaining strength and the opponent (Cons) is in a very bad position which is shown here as rx Jupiter in 12th H of self-undoing. Though...
  15. Tora

World Cup 2018 - Horary/Event only

I am going to start analysing all matches for the World Cup 2018 soon. :biggrin: The first one is Russia v Saudi Arabia and I don't know if I would bother creating a chart for it since the potential winning team seems obvious. Anyhow, if I find any other match which worth mention, I'll start a...
  16. Tora

Draw charts

This is a draw chart. Can you see? Asc: Leo/Sun in Aries - AC Milan (Black & Red kit) Dsc: Aquarius/Uranus/Saturn - Inter (Black and Blue kit) Testimony for AC Milan NN conjunct Asc (supposed to give strength to the Asc team, but it didn't matter in this match) + Moon applying trine to Sun...
  17. Tora

Who will win? Guess A trickey one.

Will Asc or Dsc win? OR Draw? Points to consider: Asc ruler Moon in Cadent, its dispositor Jupiter (unafflicted) in Succedent house and rx. Could it be draw? Dsc ruler Saturn is domicile but in Cadent house, even with 5 degree, it still does not make it to the 1st H. Dsc 10th H (radix 4th H)...
  18. Tora

Horary or event chart for sports?

I've only compared one match so far but even when you get a different ASC for the event and horary chart, the testimony was the same. Obviously I need to do more comparison. Do you prefer to use horary or event chart when you do your prediction? If you are using an event chart this doesn't...
  19. Tora

Have I got this right?

Please delete.
  20. Tora

Robbie William's daughter - Theodora Rose Williams

Robbie Williams and Ayda Field's baby girl born yesterday (18 September 2012) at 3.33pm in London, UK. The couple have decided on a traditional (Capricorn Asc) name for their daughter Theodora Rose Williams. Robbie wants to raise his daughter in England as he prefers her to have English...