Search results

1. dark heart

Cutting Cards

Ok hi everyone, this is what happened... Two months ago I was playing cribbage with my neighbor. I needed to cut myself a three, and when I cut; I said three of clubs.... no wait - red three. Three of diamonds came off. Two weeks ago I was playing crib with my daughter, son and ex. I...
  2. dark heart

A detailed map of the Multiverse - You are here.

It is called Laniakea, are we inside another organism!? Must Watch!!!!:w00t: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rENyyRwxpHo
  3. dark heart

Poke Smot?

Do you smoke weed? please be honest in your response...:rightful:
  4. dark heart

Creedence of Tarot?

Curious on how many people have cards that match their charts? https://www.free-tarot-card-readings.net/birthday-tarot-cards/getCards.php
  5. dark heart

What is your Elemental +/- # Rating?

I have +3 & -8 = -5 (Earth & Water signs = negative / Fire & Air = Positive) Can anyone elaborate on the significance of these numbers? Thank you
  6. dark heart

Nevi (eye freckles)

Wondering if anyone else here displays eye freckles? Moles in general are an interesting subject, and I have developed an eye freckle in my right eye (inside towards nose at about 8 o'clock) It never used to be there and is actually starting to push on my iris causing it to have a flat spot. I...
  7. dark heart

Virgo eats Fish under the Sun- A Poem

I am a drop of Virgin water, just about to drip. Hanging from the 29th story of the 12th house. Looking down I can see everything through the pitch black void. A fire inferno is below me, this is the only direction. My wet fingers are slippery, clinging onto this existence nobody else...
  8. dark heart

Who made this big mess!?

Blame my parents! So the obvious aspects are the two triple conjunctions & Pap Kartari... multiple forces in ASC. Uranus in Scorpio, etc. etc. But to me I feel :pluto: the most - and my Tarot certainly agrees:devil: Thoughts?
  9. dark heart

Anything I missed in my chart?

Thank you for the response(s) and the assurance of my source, also pardon the late reply. It has taken me a while to overcome some of these revelations, but I am now feeling a bit better - also have been spending time with my kids - ***relief*** I could not rest until I understood my chart -...
  10. dark heart

I ate a blue pill

Hi, I started reading "The Round Art - A.T. Mann" last week; I had owned the book for a long time, but it was too advanced for me. It has really consumed me and I am beginning to understand this life I am in. I came here because I cannot find any other charts similar to mine. Virgo...