Search results

1. S

Job change issue

thank u rafaella for your kind response. The thing about continuing with the same job is i feel they dont value me well, i have been the sales person of the year twice now, they awarded me a momentum but no monetary benefits and they are not giving me a raise also nor more responsibilities...
  2. S

Job change issue

Hello! Any help would be appreciated :)
  3. S

Job change issue

Hello, i have 2 questions, since i wasnt sure if both can be answered through 1 chart , i made 2 charts for each. 1. i have been offered a job from cts in Dubai - i am not fully sure if i want to take it up, the pay is fine, but boss i am not sure will be good. 2. Important thing- i have...
  4. S

What are you grateful for?

i am grateful to the members here who take out time and try to help others,. someone somewhere is a little relieved or gains a little hope or is more clear about their issues or future. Much Gratitude!
  5. S

Lost my gold Mangal sutra chain

Moooon Dance thank u sooooooooo much! i logged in here quickly jus to tell u n fensi the good news. today i called the hotel and asked about my chain and they said they hadnt heard anything, so in lunch time i drove to the hotel and they said no mam nothing here , i came back to my car and...
  6. S

thank u fensi, i really pray i find it as wedding sentiments are attached to it.
  7. S

Thanks moon dance, yes we had been to a hotel post the parlor and the hotel is situated near a lake, the hotel was closed yesterday hence couldnt enquire with them, im praying and hoping its there, its my only hope.
  8. S

Thank you Moon dance i really appreciate it. I hope but the chart is correct as i just followed some directions written in one thread and made it. Would u be able to gather any more info like did i drop it in those schools or somone robbed it or should i search near my house or car . im so...
  9. S

Hi Team, i am working professional in dubai and on 20th july 2019 i went to parlor at 5pm and i removed my gold mangal sutra chain around 6.10pm in front of that lady and kept in my grey bag's small pocket. i din remove it from there ,then we went to a hotel to eat and we came home. next day i...