Search results

1. A

Love in the air:D

Guys, I have a weird favor from you. Once in one of forums, I have posted my friend's chart and this chart was answered about Mr Right being at the end of January with Mars having mysterious something:D I could not find that guy later to ask about my chart, therefore I am asking you out here to...
  2. A

Do not understand my chart - too hard aspects

And can you tell me more about "Environment&Destiny" concept?
  3. A

Actually, 6 is a house of health and work. I have a permanent health problem. Thats why I just wish it would focus on other house, like everything is on 7th and 6th house and nothing works good in these houses :D Moreover, i do not know about lines crossing in the houses like 9 and 10 houses and...
  4. A

Thanks so much. Yes, please if you can read some parts I would be very grateful. Simply I do not understand about lines and squares when planets make and when there is an intersection in the houses, I mean when lines cross in the houses. 6th house I have heard is a house of difficulties related...
  5. A

Guys, I simply cant understand aspects, squares, degrees and intersections in my natal chart. Can someone help me? I would like to have human design out of this chart. But firstly, I need this aspect thing to be cleared out. Please, help me. I have already too many planets in this **** 6 house :/
  6. A

Reading my chart

Guys, I want to ask a favour from you. I need my chart read by someone who knows how to do it. I myself personally know simple stuff, but I don't know about aspects and intersections in the houses. My Jupiter is in 8th house and I would also like to know if it is well or badly aspected. I also...