Search results

1. C

Will I ever see him again ?

Hi. So the relationship I am asking about is romantic in nature but never a serious relationship. I am 100 percent certain I will speak to him again but my question was am I going to see him in person again ? If I use the seventh house ruler, my ruler trines him in two units. If I use the...
  2. C

How to Strengthen Mercury

What are some remedies that strengthen Mercury besides emerald gemstones ?
  3. C

Maraka Antardasha about to start. I’m scared. Will I Suffer more ?

Birth details Sept 8 1991 8:15pm Brooklyn (kings) New York The last two years of my Rahu-Saturn period have been the worst of my entire life. I have been severely depressed. Single with no relationship. Suffered losses in my career. And teeth and knee problems. I am about to enter Rahu...
  4. C

Does he think of me still?

Unfortunately, mercury retrograde has this person on my mind :crying: I would love to hear anyone else's opinions! I am mars/Moon. He is Venus/Sun. Venus is going to square the moon in ten units. Maybe I will find out something about him negative? We haven't spoken in a while. Mars(me) is in...
  5. C

Marriage Ends in Extreme Infidelity any hope ?

Hi all. My sister just found out her husband of seven years has been cheating on her with multiple women over the last five years. She is in so much pain. Even talking of suicide. He has decided to leave her for another woman. When will things get easier for her ? Is there a possibility of a...
  6. C

Is My Ex FWB the one calling me Unknown?

Hi Everyone. I have been receiving calls late at night, in which whoever the person is, calls, listens to me say hello a few times and then hangs up. Then they call again a minute later and do the same thing. I can hear them breathing (not weirdly or anything) on the other end so I know its not...
  7. C

Heavy Six House means denial of marriage ?

Hi everyone. I recently got a paid Vedic consultation where I was told I don’t have a strong promise of marriage in this lifetime because I have most of my planets in the six house or indirectly connected to the sixth house. Is this true ? I do have a strong connection to the themes of the...
  8. C

Will We Reconcile?

Hi everyone! I recently got into a nasty argument with this guy I had a romantic history with. I am no longer interested romantically and wasn't at the time of our argument HOWEVER due to circumstances beyond our control, this is someone I am going to run into frequently. I would like for us...
  9. C

Will He change his route after getting caught ?

Hi all. I recently met this guy who happens to work in my neighborhood. We went on a date and all was well. That is... until his girlfriend texted me this morning.... We met because he just so happened to see me often exercising in a certain part of my neighborhood. I am someone who is very...
  10. C

Shani Rahu Mahadasha causing Knee and Foot Problems ?

Hello everyone ! Thank you for looking at my question. I have recently entered my Saturn Mahadasha and my rahu antardasha. I am a very active person who does a lot of exercise but ever since it started I have been having a lot of problems with my knees and more recently my feet. I have never...
  11. C

Help me move on Please !! Is he interested in me ?

Hi everyone. I met this man recently who works in the neighborhood I live in. And I cast a horary chart to see if he thinks of me romantically. We have DW Pluto-Venus and Pluto-moon and I have become obsessed with him. I have natal Pluto-Venus so I tend to get obsessed. Unfortunately. Help me...
  12. C

Hello everyone !

I am 28 and from nyc. I have been studying astrology for the last three years. Astrology has helped me learn so much about myself and weirdly enough, helped me grow and mature. I am a beginner in Vedic and horary astrology but hope to get better in those two aspects of astrology here ! Thank...
  13. C

Am I doomed in love and better off staying single ?! Venus Rx Venus Sq Pluto

Hi everyone !!! I would really love to get some insight on my birth chart. Astrology has helped me understand myself better in countless ways. But my love life remains a mystery! I feel like I was cursed with almost every negative love aspect a person can get ! I have Venus square Pluto...