Search results

1. J

Manchester United vs Manchester City

Manchester United play Manchester City today at 15.30 GMT at Old Trafford. Manchester United to wear Red and white and Manchester City to wear light blue and white. @fensi88 @leylayigit @Sorrowful Could you help with your predictions? I am a Manchester United fan and would hope that they win...
  2. J

Cricket World Cup 2023

Hi All, The cricket World Cup starts next week. I was hoping if someone can do every team's analysis and let us know astrology wise which team has chances for winning the world cup
  3. J

IPL 2023

With the new edition of Ipl commencing in 10 days, just wanted to know if there any players to look out for? Players having good/bad transits? Which teams likely to play good to qualify?
  4. J

Manchester City vs Manchester United

Manchester City host Manchester United on 6th March. Can someone predict if Manchester United can win?
  5. J

Who will win Australian open 2022?

Australian open Finals is between danil medevedev and rafael nadal. Who will win?
  6. J

Liverpool vs Arsenal

Liverpool vs Arsenal at Anfield at 1.15am on 14th January. Any chances of Arsenal beating Liverpool at home?
  7. J

Arsenal vs Manchester United

Hi @Torero @Fensi88, Any chance Manchester United wins Tonight? United are away at arsenal and being a Manchester United fan, i want them to win
  8. J

Liverpool vs Manchester United

Liverpool will meet Manchester United on 17 January 2021 at 5pm GMT This match is at Anfield which is Liverpool home ground. Any predictions @fensi88 @torero @jibreil
  9. J

Manchester United vs Manchester City

Can someone predict this game?
  10. J

Everton vs Manchester United

Considering Manchester United current form in the premier league, can they win vs everton? I am a Manchester United fan and would love to see them win today
  11. J

UEFA Nations League

Germany vs Spain tonight with all other qualifiers
  12. J

Champions league predictions

Uefa champions league returns Man city vs real madrid Juventus vs lyon Any predictions?
  13. J

English Premier League Champions League Contenders

@fensi88 I am a huge Man utd fan and want them to play in the champions league next year. Can you please check if Manchester United win against Leicester city? Also, does chelsea win against Wolverhampton wanderers? I hate chelsea and hope they lose.