Search results

1. autumnleaf

numerology: what is your lifepath number?

By name, I am a 9, but I am definitely only half 9 and half 1. Friends and family are torn between the two as am I. I am an odd, yet equal, mixture of the two.
  2. autumnleaf

Tobacco Quit Date

It has been such a long time since I've been here and so many changes have been made, I thought it best I post in the beginners section since I have no idea where a question like this should be posted and I have never was able to read a chart very well, so I was hoping some of those who can...
  3. autumnleaf

Ceserrian birth or induced labor?

According to the doctors I was suppose to be a Sagi, but alas I am double Scorp with Pisces moon and zero fire in my chart unless you count the asteroids. Considering what I've been through in my early childhood I am very glad to have all that Scorpio backing me! :bandit: Back on topic~My...
  4. autumnleaf

Music career

Happy New Year To All~ Like some others, I too have dreamed of being in the entertainment industry but for me it is more behind the scenes, never as the lead or star. I just want to be able to play my instruments well enough to earn a living and I am on my way because I am about to join my...
  5. autumnleaf

Trying to learn.

I just realized I posted in the wrong place. Meant to hit the Greenhorns Lounge and I don't see an option to delete or move. Sorry :whistling:
  6. autumnleaf

Trying to learn.

hehehe sorry my chart is so gigantic. I don't know how to get it to thumbnail size.
  7. autumnleaf

Trying to learn.

Hi. I'm having a lot of confusion with trying to understand my natal w/transits chart. I'm trying to see what route I should take with my career in this economy and health issues these days, but all I see are these four T. planets conjuncting the N. planets. Transitting Chiron conj Natal Chiron...
  8. autumnleaf

Winter & Early Spring 2009: Transit Opportunities Not To Be Missed

Theo, first of all, thank you for the informative post. I know you mentioned getting both natal and transit charts read, but which is the best one to pay closest attention to during these trying times? Money needs to be spent wisely and if I have to choose to get one or the other I'd like to...
  9. autumnleaf

Ascendant and Appearance

Re: Ascendant and Apppearance Interesting. Both of you, Rogue and Ray, metioned Sagittarius, but neither really picked up on their bluntness and quick, biting wit. I dated a Sagi who was exactly as you're describing: psychologically abusive and controlling. I don't remember seeing Virgo in...
  10. autumnleaf

Scorpios and the psychology of revenge

I didn't indulge how I try to handle situations up to the point of revenge, but I react the same way you do....at first. I try many different routes first especially since I hate how sensitive I am and have to figure out did they really just do or say that to be mean, or am I being too...
  11. autumnleaf

How Many Scorpios Does it Take--

:D Hmm, I don't know. Neither is really all that funny. I just put it there since it was about astronomy. I thought about using a saying I have quoted often in life from one of my favorite all time TV movies: Anne of Green Gables, but it has nothing to do with astrology. I was nicknamed...
  12. autumnleaf

How Many Scorpios Does it Take--

:eek: Excuse you, but I will not! :42: ;)
  13. autumnleaf

Angelina Jolie Venus on Asc

It has to be that dual Gemini influence in her chart that is causing you the puzzelment.
  14. autumnleaf

Scorpios and the psychology of revenge

:cool: I have always been musically gifted, but I never read about that having to do with Scorpio. It was always mentioned under Pisces. :confused:
  15. autumnleaf

Ascendant and Appearance

Re: Ascendant and Apppearance Rogue~your eldest is so pretty and one definitely sees the Scorpio in her eyes. I say she has a Scorp Asc and Sun. Your second eldest is very pretty, but in a less intense way. I'm gonna guess Pisces Sun for her due to her, um persona, which is kinda goth...
  16. autumnleaf

Depression and Water-Fire conflict

I'm no astrologer but it sounds like once you figure out how to "mix" the right amounts of your fire and water you'll have steam. Then it'll be like someone lit a match under yer **** and there will be no stopping ya. ;) In other words, once you find something that flips your cookies, all of...
  17. autumnleaf

Ways to heal Chiron wounds

We have in some way rejected the divine :confused: No, it's generally because whoever is in the position of authority is simply an A$$!!! :D Seriously though, I think you may be onto something here. For me, finding my Higher Power,aka divine, again and being humble and owning up to my part...
  18. autumnleaf

Dang computer. There isn't a good emoticon here that gives hugs, so cheers to you flea.
  19. autumnleaf

:cheers: There
  20. autumnleaf

:eek: I can't deny any of it, except the over-achieving part. I think I was that way before the trauma occurred and sent me spiraling. I did the opposite. I gave up everything and became a recluse and adopted the MUST KEEP OTHERS AT A DISTANCE as my new "goal" in life. I never put others...