Search results

1. D

How will my vacation this year go?

I have reserved a trip to Colorado from July 23-28.Staying in the Denver area.2 or 3 days will involve taking a guided tour (one of them to rocky mountain national park,the other to pikes peak.This is only because driving up the Mountains may bother me.I might be ok as a passenger.)I havent...
  2. D

How will my new job be?

The company I work for is closing in a few months and I decided to find a new job.I was hired yesterday and start in 2 weeks.This is a similar type place that I worked before (manufacturing). I have a bit of a social phobia.New people and new circumstances make me nervous.I usually keep to...
  3. D

How will my vacation this year go?

I'll keep this short.Iam going to South Dakota for 6 days at the end of the month.How will it go according to this chart!Flying there and renting a car. https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_how_will_my_vaca tion_go.6492.35893.png&res=63 Sorry,I noticed there was a...
  4. D

Do I buy a new vehicle or not?

Friday,on the way home from work my check engine light begins blinking in the car and the engine starts acting as if it doesnt have as much power.I think this is something with the transmission.Whether this is just a sensor or something major,I wont know for a day or more when the mechanics are...
  5. D

How will my vacation go this year?

I'm going to be in Toronto on May 25-30.With a day trip by bus to Niagara Falls on May 27.Im a bit nervous as to this is my first international trip ever (I figured Canada would be a good start).And I'll be relying on public transportation in a big city for the first time.I have no connections...
  6. D

Will I ever have a relationship?

I'll be 40 in a few months and I've never had a relationship.Iam male....Is this a chart showing that there's no hope for this?There are reasons why in the past....at the time most people my age began dating and having serious relationships,my father lost his job and I had to spend most of my...