Search results

1. B

Sade Sati

Dear Muchacho Thanks for the guidance.. I dont understand the charts very well but I just checked the "transit calculator" on Jagannatha hora and for todays day it shows a 4 as ashtakavarga score!! I dont know if im seeing it right. further insight will be highly appreciated. Thnaks
  2. B

Sade Sati

Being Makar Rashi my Sade sati started in October 2017. I am also under jupiter mahadasha and sun antardasha presently. last 2.5 years have been horrible under jupiter MD and venus AD. lost health, relationships, money, job. Dineshji I will highly appreciate if you can give me a rough idea of...
  3. B

Any Palmist on board?

respected Palmists Please have a look at my palm. this is a earnest request. Thanks
  4. B

what profession will give me success and money

I seriously need help to get a job. I earnestly request someone to look at my chart and give me options to what profession would suit me well to earn decently. I would also appreciate if anyone can tell me when cani get employed.. ive been out of job for over 3 years now due to health reasons.
  5. B

Any Palmist on board?

I would be very thankful to have a good Palmist analyse my palms. I am sure there are atleast a few good palmists in the forum. I have watched a lot of youtube videos on palmistry and am very confused on the signs on my palm. Once sent a picture to one of such palmists on whatsapp asking if it...
  6. B

Jupiter Mahadasha- a nightmare

Dear Fluffybloomer Thanks a lot for your concerns.. Yes it is indeed a desperate situation. Hope things change for good soon. tk cr.
  7. B

Dear Honeybuttertree Ofcourse you are welcome to post your opinions. To be honest I dont understand a thing about the houses and HL or GL ect. my life has been thru hell already and the last 2.5 years Jupiter MD and venus AD has been the worst yet. I am seriously interested only to know if...
  8. B

Any Palmist on board?

Hello Will seriously appreciate if anyone can give me some insights on my palm reading. Thanks
  9. B

Dear watcherofthesouth I seriously pray and hope you only see success, good health and happiness from here on. About me- right now I am so desperate to see some positive change that i can do anything. I am not much into Reiki and yoga but i like to listen to chants and spiritual sounds...
  10. B

Watherofthesouth Good for you dear for having done with it!!.. I just started on Saturn sade sati in Oct 2017 and Jupiter mahadasha is also going hand in hand till 2024!! its already been a nightmare.. will be surprised if i get out of all this alive!!
  11. B

Any Palmist on board?

Hello I would love to get my palm analysed. Can any good palmist here can help out? My right hand is the dominant hand. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks
  12. B

Jupiter MD analysis

Dear Rahul no doubt this is an amazing website to get astrological answers and the experts do respond back..just give them a few days as most of them also have regular jobs... but if you are very desperate to know more about Jupiter dasha there are quite a few threads on...
  13. B

a friend's chart.

will really appreciate a reading on this chart please.
  14. B

Hello Fluffybloomer, Dineshji Thanks a lot for replying. Fluffybloomer thanks for leaving me with some hope. ive been teetering on that hypothetical "edge of the cliff" another moment of stress is all I need to jump off that cliff!!! As much as I respect all of yours reply I seriously want a...
  15. B

Hello will appreciate someone responding on this thread, please.
  16. B

no clue about my chart

Thanks so much Rahu..
  17. B

no clue about my chart

there were these 2 men in my life. Mayur was my husband for 15 yrs, Manoj was my colleague about 16 yrs ago and claims he always liked me secretly and wanted to share his life with me. Is anyone of these 2 men honest? Mayur and me- we are seperated but not officially divorced. meantime Manoj...
  18. B

a friend's chart.

Hello A friend needs help on his chart. Kindly read and explain. Thanks
  19. B

Dear Culpeper Thankyou so much for your reply. I am a Gemologist and have been in the jewelry industry for some time now. Lately though this field is not so lucrative and finding jobs in this field is seriously very difficult. You did mention Jewelry in the options provided. I am looking for a...
  20. B

Hello what profession would suit me the best and give me success and money? Kindly advice Thanks