Search results

1. Sofiamiddle

Does Saturn need to be mutual to be felt by both?

Sure here it is. Some planets may look unaspected but their not. You can check the table for those ones
  2. Sofiamiddle

Does Saturn need to be mutual to be felt by both?

Who’s Saturn aspects the other person more? In this chart? Cause the thing is person B has its Uranus conjuncting person A’s Venus and sun so would that make person B easier to leave the relationship than person A? Since person B seems to have less Saturn contacts to person A? I guess I’ll...
  3. Sofiamiddle

4. Sofiamiddle

Is there a mystic rectangle in this chart?

Oh it’s in a Davison chart so how would it work in a relationship?
  5. Sofiamiddle

Is there a mystic rectangle in this chart?

If there is one, What does it mean?
  6. Sofiamiddle

Mystic rectangle in Davidson?

.............. ...................
  7. Sofiamiddle

Is having Uranus and Neptune in the first house in composite bad?

Both Uranus and Neptune are in a composites first house. Is that really bad? Are there any successful marriages that have that?
  8. Sofiamiddle

I think I should tell her to break up :(

These are the charts actually not sure what to make of them
  9. Sofiamiddle

Grand cross

My natal doesn’t have a grand cross right?
  10. Sofiamiddle

I think I should tell her to break up :(

My sister and her Bf’s chart for some reason scares me because of the Uranus, and Neptune contacts it seems like it will suddenly out of the blue will end and my sister will just end up hurt. Should I tell her? I know people say she should just follow her heart, But honestly I haven’t seen a...
  11. Sofiamiddle

Are these charts marriage material?

............ ..................
  12. Sofiamiddle

Is this an unstable relationship? Help please!

Thank you so much for that! I was just worried about the synastry uranus aspects that’s why but thank you so much for that insight :)
  13. Sofiamiddle

Is my moon afflicted?

I was wondering about this for quite awhile.
  14. Sofiamiddle

Does this look like a short affair?

So Wise! I look up to you! Thank you so much for the help!:biggrin:
  15. Sofiamiddle

Ahhhh tysm that was very enlightening! Didn’t expect you to write this much lol. Do you think my sisters and her bf’s chart was much worse than this one? Most likely is but it’s all good. :)
  16. Sofiamiddle

This ones not my sisters btw I already made a thread about that but anyways, there are a lot of bad Uranus aspects with venus, sun and the moon and Saturn. Does it look like it would last long term or nah? Cause to me it does look like it won’t according to the synastry but just want to know if...
  17. Sofiamiddle

bf proposing

I’m not understanding the Pluto square venus in the composite because I have seen many happy married couples have that sooo....... Many factors come into play. NOTHING is accurate, it’s simple as that. Follow your heart Runa!
  18. Sofiamiddle

A year now and yes she did say they are happy but I’m afraid she will get hurt in the end.
  19. Sofiamiddle

Sigh maybe your right but it’s still gonna keep bugging me. She did ask me what I thought about him and what I think will happen in the future, and if it will be worth it or not soo idk...
  20. Sofiamiddle

Very Urgent,Please!! will he like me?

Than he doesn’t really like you if he only cares about his status. If you love someone you love them for who they are as a person not where they stand, whether their below or above you. I don’t understand why your wasting your time on him, because personally I wouldn’t. You’ll find someone better.