Search results

1. P

the node and reality

I don't know how things will be but I will keep you posted. I would really like to see how the transit node's effect on these aspects will influence the relationship.
  2. P

the node and reality

Impressed with your skills again. Its exactly about something that he wouldn't make compromise with me. The transit nnode is going to be at composite venus/mars midpoint at cancer 21 in mid April , does that mean things will get better by that time?
  3. P

the node and reality

Here is the interpretation Rahu did for my composite. Thanks again for his excellent reading.Chart is attached below. RAHU'S READING: there are aspects that show a stable relationship.his name at mid heaven and yours on th ascendant certinty shiws this is a important relationship. th...
  4. P

Your experience w/ travel and relocation chart

Definitely felt the difference. I was born and raised in China. My natal has a 12th stellium with Leo asc. After moving to Canada , my personal planets shifted to 8th and my asc changed to Sag. The difference is I was shy and skittish especially when it came to interact with the opposite sex. I...
  5. P

New on English astrology forum

Hello all, I am new here and I hope to learn more of the western astrology from everyone. Have a great evening!
  6. P

Where are my fellow Dogs??🐕 ❤️ (Chinese Astro)

Are you talking about the four pillar eight characters chart? I don't know anything about the English sites but I just did a quick google search and this one can probably give you a simple Chinese birth chart. https://www.wofs.com/index.php/component/jumi/four-pillars-calculator However, I...
  7. P

the node and reality

Hi Rahu, Can you please explain a bit about what it means when NN conjuncts orcus,nessus and mars (widely) in a composite chart? Its a chart of me and someone I am currently involved with. The stellium sounds quite evil but I d be grateful if you could look at this composite when you have time...