Search results

1. L

Solar Return help - 5th house Moon/Mars/Vertex

Hello friends! Could anyone help me read my solar return for 2018? I’m post my first Sat Return and feel really apathetic and unmotivated, it,s been 3 months into my solar return but I don’t feel any change in my life or mood. What do you think this year might hold for me? What does that...
  2. L

Synastry/Composite: What is going on?!?!

Try Nessus (7066) and Deajanira asteroids in synastry and see if they are aspected for manipulation/abuse in relationship? thats just my 5 cents tho as im not a pro :alien:
  3. L

Very spiritual but drawn to 'darker' side - help

Moon/Chiron in Scorpio (also opposition to Saturn in 8th?) might indicate something like that maybe I have Moon/Pluto in Scorpio in 8th house and I have similar thing. I dont think it has anything to do with dark entities or other outside things, or that is something that should be opposite to...
  4. L

Childhood trauma?

Re: Childhood trauma in natal chart? ZoraEos, thank you so much for taking your time to do this extremely insightful write up on the chart. :love: You are spot on on many things and absolutely everything makes complete sense to me. What sort of blows my mind is how logically or intuitively I...
  5. L

Childhood trauma?

Thank you Gemini Sun - you are right, this placement did impress me as it really describes the struggle the person has. It makes that Chiron 1 house makes them feel like they identify with whatever inner wound and its hard for them to tell themselves apart form it e.t.c
  6. L

Childhood trauma?

Thank you for your input D-rok! I just realised it has all the asteroids I was trying to study so im attaching the equal house composites/synastry charts here if it's easier. Maybe someone can take a look at these and help me understand the weak and strong sides of this relationship?
  7. L

Midpoints Study

Would love to take part in this study - iv sent you a private message with my information. If you have time to look I would be interested to know more about midpoints!
  8. L

Childhood trauma?

Also attaching the equal house here to see if it’s easier to understand <3 Thanx!
  9. L

Saturn Return in Saggitarius?

Though I might bump this up and attach the equal system - maybe it would be easier for someone to take a look :alien: Thanx!
  10. L

Mars-Saturn Conjunction of 2 Apr 2018

Hello again, I'll try to analyse the information you gave and connect it to the chart, I hope it will be useful in any way as I mentioned I'm just learning myself. As I mentioned, since Chiron is in your second house, and second house is ruled by Taurus by default it points to your something...
  11. L

Would anyone like to read my Solar Return 2018/19

Natal first house is on MC solar with Jupiter conjunct And solar 9/10 house is in your Natal first house, also with Jupiter in it I think this looks quite good Also 7th house of Solar Return with North Node is on your Natal 10th house, wich I think is also a favourable sign I hope this helps...
  12. L

ScorpAsc5 I think North Node might indicate a positive change in the area not necessary marriage. Also just wanted to say that Jupiter is going to enter Sagittarius at the end of this year and I think that might be a good thing for the themes you are currently exploring (foreign countries, visas...
  13. L

Amazing, I think it ties well with the pattern we mentioned, I have to have a deeper look and see if theres anything else I can notice or add and come back to this - thanks for writing the post up its very interesting!
  14. L

Capricorn in 1 house - main theme of the year might be career and as u mentioned visa/documents. Mars rising and cardinal sign - active year?North node in 7th house might also indicate changes in relationship area? Trying to look at how your solar return houses connect to your natal chart might...
  15. L

Childhood trauma?

having said that I might attach our composite/synastry Curious finds in Synastry: My 8th house Pluto/Moon falls onto their Pluto/Lilith Their Eros on my Asc, mine on their Saturn - instant connection My name asteroid in their chart falls onto my Venus, My name asteroid in my chart falls on...
  16. L

Childhood trauma?

Thank you! I will try to learn about dark side of Capricorn as well. It's not my chart but all of the above applies/similar to my own chart which made me realise how similar it is and maybe why im digging into this haha
  17. L

Hello MoonBucket! In the light of what we were talking about in the other thread i can try to have a look at you chart/try to understand your sat return (there also was a theme for this where you posted) I think with Capricorn in first house and Saturn on Asc it might be about self worth...
  18. L

Childhood trauma?

Hello Therese! The person is in a very creative profession so I think its been an outlet in a way for their emotions/subconscious, in fact I think the passion they have for what they do will get them far and eventually help them. you are right, very wise words - verbal communication isn't...
  19. L

Childhood trauma?

I just wanted to say that your commemt on what empty 4th 9th house meant was quite close to reality. Person is a workaholic and is extremely driven to be usefull/importaint for everyone around them. Bascially need to be loved by literally everyone but not in an egoistic but more of a childish...
  20. L

Childhood trauma?

I have seen you mentioning Mars-Saturn somewhere and wanted to reply - I felt it very intensely as well (feeling low energy, bad sleep patterns, generally very lethargic and lifeless) but I can’t say about significance or anything since basically everything that’s been going on in transit since...