Search results

1. GentlyJohnny

Fxxk, Marry, Kill base on Chart

So this is how it goes, we are gonna describe the kind of people (or thing :devil:) an user would Fxxk, Marry, Kill base only on their chart. I will begin with my chart. The following user provides their interpretation and/or post their chart; the next following user will do the same. Feedback...
  2. GentlyJohnny

Is the total power of one's natal birth chart the higher the better?

While looking up my dominate planet, I came across something called simple chart delineation by Walter Pullen. One section of it is about the "power" of signs and planets in one's natal birth chart - https://anupturnedsoul.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/dominant-planet-info.jpg This chart has a...
  3. GentlyJohnny

Dream interpretation Thread

Post here your dreams; the more details the better. Background stories ain't necessary, though it'd likely help; the more important thing is how you felt during that dream and what stood out to you.
  4. GentlyJohnny

New to Horary. A few questions.

I read from a post here that says "a rule of horary is that you get to ask a question only once, by any means of divination" and "it's not a good idea to try to force the oracle. You can't fool it...Asking "when" assumes that you know the fates..."; my questions are 1. What happens if a person...
  5. GentlyJohnny

It is social work, it is theology, it is nursing!

The one thing keeps me awake at night This is the one thing I am dying to know of and I'd be forever grateful if you can help me out just this once: I need to know clearly what my vocational calling is. With Jupiter in 12th and 10th Sagittarius, it seems to me I am destined to be some kind of...
  6. GentlyJohnny

Lovely to meet you all

How ya all doing? It's nice that we are given a chance to get to know ourselves better through outsiders' perspectives or interpretations. Anyways, I guess we will see each other around :sideways: