Search results

1. D

Full Moon Scorpio 9º

What is the meaning of the full moon (transit) if the moon is in conjunction with natal Uranus (scorpio, house 3) and the Sun with natal Mars (Taurus, house 9) (natal uranus opp to conj mars exact and venus 2º left) My mood is not good, I can only think about fatalities. Please, help me...
  2. D

Gemini friends

I would like to have friends of gemini in my social network, if you are interested let me know. Thank you.
  3. D

Help me practice.

Could you publish one of your previous lunar revolutions (3 or 4 months before) for me to interpret it? You know what happened, so you could tell me if my interpretation is right or wrong. I'm quite a novice, but I think I've made some good predictions in my family and I want to improve. Thank you.
  4. D

Saturn opposition Moon, what's this about?

If something has made me feel good it is that someone is glad to know about me, Msariel. In my last LR Mercury retro is in 9th. A foreigner from the past appeared, he's someone I think is a bad person. He always brings out my darker side and I think that's exactly what Saturn's lesson in my...
  5. D

I'm experiencing something like this now.
  6. D

Question about synastry SR-NC

Is it possible to obtain information about possible events to come between two people from the synastry between the solar revolution of a person and the natal chart of another one? ty
  7. D

Please, tell me what do you think?

In my lunar revolution on March 24, I have Neptune in 8th sextile to Saturn/Lilith/Pluto in 6th (This Saturn opp Moon in 12th) Today in the morning I spat blood for the first time in my life. As I said in a previous post, I smoke a lot. It is the beginning of the end?
  8. D

Interpreting Solar Return Charts

I read your post carefully and quickly analyzed my last 15 solar revolutions. I'm surprised. But unfortunately it seems that the next love opportunity will come in 2029, I will be over 50 years old, and for what? I'm devastated :(
  9. D

Solar Return

Hello, I have this solar revolution for analysis but the owner doesn't authorize me to display his natal chart. It will be his 49th birthday. Single. Is it possible for you to comment? Thank you very much (for any comment) in advance.
  10. D

I completely agree with you. It happens that I have many planets together and my natural predisposition marked in its worst facet the most precious years of my life. I'm angry because I didn't know astrology in time. I regret my pessimism and I thank you very much for your offer. I dono't want...
  11. D

Received and answered. :smile:
  12. D

Thanks to you Msariel. I also understand you when you write about the general judgment. It's difficult to share our background experience because we don't all have stories where we are the good or heroic part. A few days ago I opened a thread in which I openly said that I would like Pluto kill...
  13. D

Minor grand trine. Your experience?

Hi. I read that currently more than half of the world population alive has the minor grand trine: Saturn, Pluto and Neptune. If this is your case, what is your experience and in which houses do you have it? Thank you.
  14. D

Just a question (Sat-Nep-Ura-Plu)

Thank you very much. You're right, Neptune doesn't always facilitate meet toxic people, the problem is that now he is very entertained with my sun, mercury, jupiter, saturn and pluto. I feel like George Clooney's ship accelerating and being crushed, again and again in an endless cycle...
  15. D

I apologize for being dramatic. Sat-Nep-Ura-Plu are very long transits, only red lines and quinqunx during the next ten or fifteen years, so I will be almost 60 when a good blue line occurs. I would have liked to know love and passion when I still had a little youth and physical energy. Now it...
  16. D

I have this question or questions. At what point does everything calm down? Perhaps the obvious answer is that everything becomes calm when one dies. But I really want to know, while we are alive, at what age do heavy planets give us a break? Maybe at 60 or 65? I haven't read anything about...
  17. D

Several dificult transits

I'm having a hard time thinking it will get much worse, all my transits are horrible. I'm deeply scared, but I don't want to publish my chart, I'm learning from what I read. Nothing is encouraging, I don't know how I stayed attached to reality while being on permanent alert. :crying:
  18. D

Influence according to orb.

Mercury /Jupiter
  19. D

Influence according to orb.

I'm reviewing what you mention and you're right. Neptune opposes (00º00'00) to the midpoint of an important aspect of Mercury and I understand that this can be why it is so difficult for me to concentrate or learn. Thanks for the info.
  20. D

Thank you. You're right about Pluto and Saturn, that's why I'm shocked, I think after a heavy season of ugly oppositions I must now face Saturn's opposition to my moon while Pluto squares my natal nodal axis (and immediately the square will be made by Saturn) I'm seriously thinking about...