Search results

1. H

What do you see from this chart? Who do you think I am ?

Hello there fellow forumers ^^ My life summary (you can skip if needed) I am 20, and I have gotten into astrology a lot in the past. I stopped a lot, and I have started to look into it again in a moderate way because life is normally better to experience with surprises, and no preconceptions...
  2. H

Am I more extraverted or introverted based on my chart - and why?

Hello there! I am your daily dose of cancer, although not really. Maybe i am since I’m writing this post and it’s obviously about me, meaning i’m totally self absorbed. I would say the next 2 lines are important. The rest is just rant. If you’re the type to not care but just want to give an...
  3. H

Mars conjunct Ascendant in Scorpio, Natal

Hello everybody! I don't come much in this site, in fact i've been pretty much ignoring astrology for the past 6 months, simply because i don't want to pass judgement just because i don't want to have the menu when meeting someone or acting in a way that i'm meant to be Anyway, getting on...
  4. H

Would you rather be with a water sign, fellow earth signs?

So... everyone knows by now that earth matches with earth and water matches with water, and then goes earth and water.... But I feel most of the time it's more earth+water than anything else. I always thought that earth would rather be with earth, and how do I know, I'ma a water sign so it must...
  5. H

How do I find my North node?

What does my north node represent, and what do I have to do release the south node. Here's my chart!
  6. H

Mars conjunct South node in synastry... SHOULD I RUN?

I have this with my bff! what's your share of experiences?
  7. H

Ascendant in 12th house? And what do you see in me = personality wise?

P.S. just go to the second paragraph if you don't want to read the whole thing and just "cut to the chase" So I got a reading from a youtuber&astrologer that I really really like. He's not a professional, but I feel like he has an insight or way of explaining & understanding the signs like no...
  8. H

If you're a mars in Scorpio... and you're insecure,don't know how to release yourself

Hmm... I deleted the description of this thread because I don't know how to delete threads and I realized that you and other videos that I watched about mars in scorpios might have given me the wrong idea. No, I realized that i'm not a scorpio rising, but still a martian. It is true that I have...
  9. H

Mercury in leo but with many aspects... I'm lost?

Hey there beauties I was just wondering - since I have so many aspects with my mercury, what's the conclusion of it all? You'll understand why I say, many aspects in a sec. I feel like I can't exactly understand what my chart is trying to tell me, you know? My aspects: Mercury 10th house...
  10. H

Venus in Taurus with Mars in Cancer?

So, I was wondering what is this like? There's a guy i'm really into. I don't know what it is. I feel like we would be amazing friends, but then theres this taboo-type of attraction, but he feels to go wild about me more than I him. And sometimes I feel like he's not completely direct with me...