Search results

1. D

Blocked magician abilities.

Thanks for an advice! What exactly i should heal? Some emotional problems, self-blocking or something else? I can't really feel something that can gives me some bad emotions. Perhaps the only one thing was - I was disappointed in relationships. I burned my emotions so for now it's really and...
  2. D

Wow, this is strong for me. I have really refuse from relation, friendship or even from some communication. I am also interested in occult, esoteric but this is only to get back my force. At least for now. I had some troubles with tooth until I have resolved them. Sometimes i feel some little...
  3. D

When i was 6.5, it was May-June of 2001 as i remember. And when i have started understand my fulfillment of desires. I have already read and practice energy restoring. Great book as for me. But the problem is still appears. I can feel an energy inside me, i have spent not so much time to make...
  4. D

Ok, now i am understand. Thanks for the answers! I will be glad to learn more information if there is something more.
  5. D

It's worse to live in a dreams and with a fog in a mind rather than know a true about self as i think. I am trying to resolve this magician problem with my strong abilities from the chart. Mercury helps a lot me. I am trying to work with an intuition but it's almost impossible to work with a...
  6. D

Perhaps i am didn't understand a sense of the word "magic". I thought it's something about internal "force" of the human. Something that will help you to work with a things that you can't see. Something like a: yesterday i wants to travel to some city as faster as i can. Then i try to "send" a...
  7. D

1) First of all that i very well remember - execution of my desires. As for example: a little physical transformations, meeting with desired people, even a rain, if i wish it. I am really didn't tried a lot when i was child, but when i have started realize myself - i lost all of my wishes power...
  8. D

Thanks for the answer! In my childhood i had some not a good emotional experience which makes me more callous person. Perhaps this event have blocked my "magic". After this i had some minor, but often emotional "challenges" which perhaps have blocked my "luck". It looks like i can easily get...
  9. D

Thanks for an answer! It looks like the only one real problem that i have is the only i am and my own mind. Perhaps i should slap myself and start do a real work.
  10. D

Thanks! I will try my best. And also: because of what Saturn can get angry and punish me in the form of injury or some kind of loss? As for now i know that i will have something bad when i will at 30-31 but i can't really say it would be just a life test or a punishment.
  11. D

I feel same about actions, not only thoughts. But there is one trouble for me or maybe it's even same what you have write above. When i try to do something that i really feel (like meditations) i feel nothing after them. Just nothing. Notthing good, notthing bad - just empty inside. When i try...
  12. D

I have attached chart for current post. I am also have an Algol to my Lilith. If this object is important too i can edit my chart. Thanks.
  13. D

Hi all. I have some problems with my "magic" abilities. They seems like has been blocked when i was a child. I remember my powerful luck and when my wishes came true and i really want to bring them back. I feel something stange within myself. Something that does not allow the "magic" to break...