Search results

1. A

Full moon in Scorpio and Scorpio moon natal chart

Hi there! Just want to know how the Scorpio moons are surviving this full moon in Scorpio. I myself have a scorpio moon conjuncting on the 4th house with the full moon. In scorpio I also have pluto and Uranus (and I'm an aquarius sun). So basically I've been being bombarded with insights that...
  2. A

Scorpio moon and 7th house open enemies

Hello to all it has been a while since I last posted here. I am still trying to learn as much as I can but sometimes is difficult to see it as from an outside person. So here is my drama (lol) my moon is in scorpio in the 4th house, needless to say that I feel everything very deeply to the point...
  3. A

twin souls in astrology - similar placements not different

Hello I see many theories about twin souls when looking to synastry but wouldn t make more sense if twins have similar placements (and not opposite placements)? We are looking for a twin (similar not different -opposite). Would like to read your thoughts on this. Thanks
  4. A

scorpio vs aquarius moon!! 😡

Hello to all So me and my boyfriend are both aquarius with cancer ascendant. We were born with 8 days difference on the same year. Basically we have all the same placements except for our moon. I am scorpio moon and he is aquarius moon. Will this stand a chance? I have a moon soon square on my...
  5. A

Dillema between charts! Sagittarius vs Aquarius

Hello, I am very new to Astrology and have many doubts at this point. I hope you can help me understand something. I am Aquarius with Ascendant in Cancer. I have uploaded my synastry / composite chart with 2 people. 1st person is Sagittarius and 2nd person is Aquarius as me. As far as I...
  6. A

hello everyone 😊

Hi everyone....aquarian girl here! No experience but very curious about it! Thanks