Search results

1. C

Will I meet my future husband this year?

Ahhh. Thanks for the inputs! Oh, dear. My mom is getting worried about me having no interest in romantic relationships. I’ve pretty much have disregarded that aspect in my life.
  2. C

Will I meet my future husband this year?

My parents admitted to me recently that they want me to find someone and get married. The irony of it all is, is that I actually enjoy being single and I’m happy! Which is kind of funny, considering my past posts on here… I’m very happy and content with my life being single. I love my freedom...
  3. C

If horary chart says I won't get the job, should I not try anymore?

“Free will changes” I really have to remember that! LOL.
  4. C

Oh, yes. I will always keep looking. But, is it worth working hard to prep for interviews when horary tells me that I won’t get it? Working hard seems pointless if I know I won’t get it.
  5. C

I've cast charts in the past asking if I'll get the jobs that I've applied for. The charts have read negative. So, already knowing that I won't get the job, should I stop getting my hopes up? Obviously, I'll still work to try and get the job such as prepare for interviews, but, it seems futile...
  6. C

Will I find a job this year?

Update: I found a job.
  7. C

Practice horary with known answer. Will I be offered the job?

ANSWER: I was offered the job.
  8. C

I cast this chart the same day I interviewed. I received an answer on my candidacy two days after.
  9. C

Will I get the job at my former employer?

UPDATE: I didn't get the job.
  10. C

I just received an answer on one of the jobs that I applied for. I'll give the answer in a few days.
  11. C

Will I get the job at my former employer?

I reached out to a former employer and applied for an opening (marketing). They pushed my application to a hiring manager and now I'm waiting to hear back on whether or not I move forward for a job interview. L1, me, an L10, the job, is Jupiter retrograde. Jupiter is in the first house, but not...
  12. C

Practice horary with known answer. Will they offer me the job?

UPDATE: Former employer never got back to me on why I was let go.
  13. C

UPDATE: I reached out to another former employer. They moved my application to another hiring manager. I am waiting to hear back.
  14. C

UPDATE: Former job reached out and said that they didn't have any available openings. Does this chart indicate any other potential jobs?
  15. C

UPDATE: After a trial run for two weeks, I was let go. They said that my work performance was fine, however, they had wanted me to ask more about the job. I went home and comprehended everything and sent an email asking if there were more details on why I wass let go, and, if possible, if I...
  16. C

I was just let go from my job this morning. L10, the potential job, is Venus. Meanwhile, myself, L1, Jupiter retrograde. Jupiter and Venus are applying by trine. It looks like I'm going back to an old job since I'm retrograde. I did reach out to a former employer asking if they have any...
  17. C

Practice horary with known answer. Will they offer me a job?

Update: I was offered another job and rescinded the original offer.
  18. C

Answer: I got the job and start in a few weeks. I am feeling imposter syndrome though, so, I am scared that I am not good enough. I feel intimidated. The salary was more than expected, which contributes to me feeling imposter syndrome.
  19. C

I cast this chart a few weeks ago and found out the result of this job a few days ago. I'll give the answer in a few days. I'm L1, Venus. The job, L10, is the Moon exalted.
  20. C

Will I receive a job offer next week?

I'm currently interviewing at a couple of companies. I was already offered one and have accepted, but am still interviewing at other places as I am no longer sure if I want to work at the place that I was given a job offer. Regardless, a job is a job and I am grateful for the opportunities and...