Search results

1. N

Is it him stalking secretly?

He is combust mercury in your 3rd house. İ think he definitely up to something sneaky
  2. N

"I couldn't stand you when I saw you, and then I fell inlove"

That is not hatred but sexual tension :=) happened to me :) You could check for aspects that indicate that.
  3. N

Why do i feel tired all the time?

Thank you so much, Tikana. So it is me overreacting as usual :D
  4. N

Thank you, going to visit my doctor next week. I will update after results
  5. N

I suffer from chronic fatigue and sleeping problems for a while and it starts to affect my daily life very badly. Actually ı have thought its due to my eating habits but now im thinking there could be a more serious problem since its becoming more severe. Im the mercury rx in the 7th House...
  6. N

Is he hiding his feelings of love?

Okay, image is little blurry. I have thought there was a exact sextile. Thanks, tikana. He receives her via exaltation and she receives him via triplicity -i know it is not a major dignity- but my bad aspect was separating. I have though it was an exact sextile first. So yes i think he has...
  7. N

Is he hiding his feelings of love?

Yes, you both have deep feelings for each other. Chart looks good :)
  8. N

Is new love on the horizon?

wow love triangle :D Thanks for reply ,tikana :)
  9. N

Thank you so much Dr. Farr :)
  10. N

Okay question is simple i wonder is there going to be a New love interest for me. I feel so alone depressed lately -as you all can see in the chart- i have said question is simple but chart is not and completely out of my league. I will try to interpret it but i would really love some help from...
  11. N

kindly, help

So this chart is the valid one and based on this chart reconcilation highly possible. Good luck.
  12. N

Twinflame synastry

I wonder whether those charts have twinflame indicators or not. But problem is im not good at synastry charts so any help would be apreciated :-) (https://i.hizliresim.com/Q71BPv.png)
  13. N

Are we going to have sex?

Moon apply to venus in very tight Orbital. Olso jupiter your 5th ruler translates light from you to venus. My guess is yes.
  14. N

What do you think about this synastry?

Im not familiar with synastry charts, does it indicate a karmic bond and twinflame/fated relationship? (https://i.hizliresim.com/DPpp5l.png)
  15. N

Will my spell work?

Thanks breeze you are very kind :) Dr. Farr, thanks again for your effort i really appreciate it. I dont have an intention to harm anyone. Spell is about revive someones feelings. My intention is just make him love me like he used to. To be honest, I wanted to try something in that book and it...
  16. N

Will my spell work?

Thanks you so much, Tikana. Your interprations plane and simple and you always make a good point. I didnt look at moons aspects even though i know it is really important for outcome. So yeah Square to mars could point something unpleasent. And I feel like you think it will backfire, right? I...
  17. N

Will my spell work?

Thanks for reply but how did you get that conclusion? Is it because trine aspect between 1st and 12th or saturn in first? It seems i get the significators right this time. I was confused about whether look at 8th 9th or 12 th.Thanks for confirming it. One more question is it right to look at...
  18. N

Will my spell work?

Okay i have found my Grand Grand fathers spell book and im gonna perform one of them when moon is 21 degree virgo. I know it could be weird to some but my ancestors came from central Asia and they have shamanic background so kind of things natural to them. But I never thought about it before so...
  19. N

can you guess the AS?

Well i would say virgo but im not shore. you are gorgeous anyway :)
  20. N

Will there be a Presidential System in Turkey?

Update, it came out as yes and you were right once again Dr.farr thank you so Much. And seems like i "accidentally" predict it right too :D