Search results

1. Denied Anthropophobic

7th house ruler conjunct Venus

Venus signifies what is attractive to us/what we attract. The 7th house is also related to this theme. In addition Venus is harmonious therefore it prefers to be in a state of liking or loving rather than feeling intimidated or disturbed by another. Mercury is how you communicate your thinking...
  2. Denied Anthropophobic

Moon conjunct mercury

In agreement katy here, I imagine your reaction to things are somewhat direct too with Leo (fire) moon in 10th and then conjunct Mercury. Moon conjunct mercury in Leo maybe intelligent and resourceful. Were you good at studying or defining your goals and how to achieve them? Some people are...
  3. Denied Anthropophobic

Help with synastry chart

I’ll be honest and say that I don’t think you will find a full comprehensive answer to all of you questions on this forum. First, because you’re new to astrology and I’m not sure how new to it you are and what you’ll understand. Second, the difference opinion of how aspects are weighted in these...
  4. Denied Anthropophobic

Help with synastry chart

Synastry is more useful when looking at the natal charts side by side along with the synastry and the composite chart. This may sound like a lot of materials, but for a better sense of understanding of the relationship synastry readings are best with all of those. If you are new to astrology...
  5. Denied Anthropophobic

Help with my 4th house stellium

Is it safe to assume you mean recently or do you mean in your general life looking back? If recent, I would say the Moon- Saturn transit could cause that, and Saturn has just started transiting nearby your moon but there should be some release from that feeling soon, while it continues is in...
  6. Denied Anthropophobic

What are the dominant planets in this chart?

Here’s one more Calculation method to throw into the mix. Using Williams Lilly’s method of the essential dignities, which means I’m only considering planets (Sun-Saturn), I’ve scored their “strength” Sun is in 11 Aries. 3/5 Moon is in 16 libra. 1/5 Mercury 20 Pisces. 1/5 Venus 16 Taurus. 2/5...
  7. Denied Anthropophobic

Social Responsiveness in the Natal Chart

Thank you for your reply. I agree, that looking all over the chart is important too. I was trying to intellectualize from a general stance and was hoping those with aspects and placements in those three would talk about their charts or charts they have encountered with that. I used my own as an...
  8. Denied Anthropophobic

help me read davison relationship chart

When you say match do you mean show the similar themes? If so, then the list of placements I felt that echo in my above post do. I wouldn’t say they are sending mixed signals. There’s nothing in the synastry saying you are sworn enemies and then the Davidson chart saying you will have a lovely...
  9. Denied Anthropophobic

some help with a natal chart! am I on the right track?

I interpret co-rulership as needing the planets both having some influence over the others. So instead of mercury as the final ruler, Venus and mercury relate and ruler together if that makes sense. In my opinion, Jupiter, Neptune, 9th house, sag, Pisces connections, but the water element...
  10. Denied Anthropophobic

Cancer sun too! Barely made the Caner-Gemini Cusp. How about you?
  11. Denied Anthropophobic

The second link is broken. In the synastry, I notice two harsh aspects right away, looking at these first since they are known to create a spark. Sun oppose each other and his Venus opposite your mars. I’m focusing on the inner planets, to see if there is an initial link. Sun opposite sun make...
  12. Denied Anthropophobic

I have also noticed this with moon conjunct that Asc. I had a close friend who had that aspect in Gemini. I’ve always felt she was an emotional person and wore her heart on her sleeve but reacted rationally. I think I only sensed her emotions because of my Moon-Asc aspect. I’ve read that about...
  13. Denied Anthropophobic

I'll have a look at the synastry to see if anything from that shows up in the Davidson chart as well. If you don't mind.
  14. Denied Anthropophobic

I’m looking for ideas on starting indicators of responsiveness in communication. I’m my thought process is to look at the Moon, 3rd house and possibly Mars and the rulers of the Moon and the 3rd house. But what are some other natal arrangements possibilities that can speak on this or even social...
  15. Denied Anthropophobic

What is my future like?

Are you familiar with horary astrology? You can ask specific questions about your future in that forum, someone who specializes in that may be able to give you more help. Unless, you have a more specific question about possible vocation that suit your natal chart?
  16. Denied Anthropophobic

How did you two meet if you don’t mind me asking? There is a lack of major sun aspects to personal planets. The sun would be the identity of the relationship, when there are no aspects to planets like Moon, Venus, Mars, etc. the relationship lack a liveliness that last throughout the...
  17. Denied Anthropophobic

Read My Chart

You have a Scorpio stellium which is ruled by Mars in the 12th in Aquarius but also by Pluto. You may want to look into that Mars. The sun is ruled by this also. Jupiter is conjunct your ascendant, which is also significant because it is in Pisces, and Jupiter rules Pisces as well as Neptune...
  18. Denied Anthropophobic

12th stellium- aries- can somebody read?

Your planets in the 12th house stellium are intercepted as well. Blurring of the self. Wearing different masks, disappearing as fast as appearing, figuring out how to be efficient. Something feels wrong, but you can’t figure it out. These are all possibilities. What did you want to know in...
  19. Denied Anthropophobic

please cups and rulers

Re: I have been going through a rough time. I'm looking for a career that suits me bu What do you like to do? What would you want from a job? Do you need self expression? Do you like working in a team? What are you interests and preferences? I see you have north node in Virgo into he 10th...
  20. Denied Anthropophobic

some help with a natal chart! am I on the right track?

I think I would have posted this in natal astrology instead of reading my chart, but it seems like a helpful procedure if you are trying to learn. The truth is every astrologer has their own sort of “procedure” on how they define stand outs in the charts or what they begin with. Depending on...