Search results

1. HeartTree

Something significant happened

“By its completion your 'starry eyed' nature may have undergone a necessity to open your eyes to what is. and not what you (obsessively?) dream of expecting.:)” Thank you for answering. Do you mean that Quincunx is behind this? Well I don’t know about losing starry eyes but I feel more and more...
  2. HeartTree

Something significant happened

Something significant happen in my life. I’m 40 years old woman with issues with intimacy. My latest real dating experience is from around year 2003. When my progressed Venus made exact semisextile to natal ascendant, man took contact to me via dating app. After two weeks sending messages back...
  3. HeartTree

New relationship?

Thank you IleneK ☺️ Disappointing to hear that. Isn’t Jupiter receive Mercury by term? And Mercury receiving Jupiter by detriment? I’m not sure if this chart is about old love coming back to my life. But I was truly asking if I meet someone new. It just seems to fit better him coming back as my...
  4. HeartTree

New relationship?

Well I have 0 % tolerance for toxicity and players. And for men who don’t know if they want serious relationship and kids in their 40’s. So I guess they have to deal wit serious fussy person 😅👍🏻☺️
  5. HeartTree

New relationship?

I have done some online dating but it’s not going anywhere. Like it’s not turning even real dates. That is btw separating trine. How chart suggest it should be light? That is def something in not interested at.
  6. HeartTree

New relationship?

I’m hoping to meet someone new and my question was plainly when will I be in relationship? Ascendant is 11.25 degrees Gemini and mercury is at 6th house 5.22 degrees Virgo. Jupiter is at 12th house 13.46 Taurus. Moon is at 11th house sign of Aquarius and 10.56 degree. Moon’s next aspect is...
  7. HeartTree

Can i get compensation?

This will be soon decided. Notice 7 degrees applying 10th house ruler Jupiter to L7 ruler mercury. It’s square so I’m not sure if I can get compensation or not. And Moon will square 7th house ruler Mercury also.
  8. HeartTree

My Solar Return chart – is this the year?

My year so far. I expected to be hired as a permanent employee during last September. My employer gave false information and hired me for a new short-term job. (after which the employment should have become permanent.) I had received a grant last spring, which I was supposed to stay on at some...
  9. HeartTree

When will I marry?

Hi, just giving update. No children, no marriage or any kind of serious relationship happened during this timeframe. What might be the problem here?
  10. HeartTree

Can i get compensation?

My union's lawyer is starting to discuss compensation with my former employer. Does it look like i will get a monetary compensation? I’m Jupiter and I’m not sure if my former employer is 7th house ruler or 10th house ruler? Moon has just has opposition to my ruler. I think this is representing...
  11. HeartTree

Hello - also moving over from Astrodienst forum

Welcome! I didn’t know they had a forum :oops: This is quite good forum but administration is quite loose. Lindaland is good option too as there is 0-tolerance for any harassment.
  12. HeartTree

Should I quit my job?

Thank you :)
  13. HeartTree

Should I quit my job?

I did give my notice today. So in two weeks I’m out of there ☺️ At the moment my feelings are mixed but I know this is the right decision.
  14. HeartTree

Will I seperate?

:mars:, the ruler of 4th from 7th house rules the end of this matter, and is also classical ruler of divorce. It is located at 11th house of your hopes and wishes. Your ruler :sun: is debilitated in :libra: , you don't have strength to act accordingly to your wishes. Moon is at 12th house of...
  15. HeartTree

Zelensky

Now I had time to look at Zelensky's chart. Progressed and Solar arc :sun: semi-sextile Mc at end of November 2022, he is being successful in some matter. Potential glory. At least he is strongly feeling he is successful, even if there is no events in 3D. Progressed Mc :opposition: North node...
  16. HeartTree

Who is right? Me or my best friend? Third opinion is needed

First of all, ascendant is early, less than 3 degrees, so it’s too early to tell how things will unfold for sure. If we still go forward then: There sure is applying :trine: from L7 Venus to L1 Mars. BUT Venus is first applying :trine: to Saturn and it’s almost exact, being 0,04 degrees apart...
  17. HeartTree

What came out of the meeting with x?

Well he, L7 Moon, is at his own house in his own sign. Currently he only thinks about himself and his own life and needs. You are L1 Saturn at your 2nd house, also in your own sign. You also think about yourself and emotional needs / safety or finances (= 2nd house things). There is no applying...
  18. HeartTree

Should I quit my job?

Thank you again! I will definitely tell how things will unfold in the future. It might be that I will move on after the negotiation.
  19. HeartTree

Losing a job?

Too bad :/
  20. HeartTree

Should I quit my job?

Thank you Cap and blackbery! I feel that my negotiating position is bad at the moment, but I will negotiate the matter at the end of next week. I took sick leave now because I don't want to see my boss right now and of course the shock is still on. My only reason for staying is to help other...