Search results

1. L

Interesting Geometry in this Composite Chart

As of now there isn't much of one- I can't say much for privacy reasons, but know this person because they work in the same industry as my cousin and because my friend admired him for a long time. My friend has since moved on from her infatuation, and I had been focused on work until this...
  2. L

Interesting Geometry in this Composite Chart

This is one of the loudest composite charts I've ever seen, and I wanted to share it with you and hear your thoughts. Pluto is also in a very tight conjunction with the north node in scorpio. Has anyone seen anything like this?
  3. L

Indicators for autoimmune disorders?

Ooooh very cool! I’ll take a look. And the Moscow murders thread sounds interesting, too.
  4. L

Indicators for autoimmune disorders?

A personal/ethics choice for me, but I’ve stayed away from medical astrology until now. However, yet ANOTHER autoimmune disorder diagnosis is making me wonder… so here I am asking the question! Off the top of my head I’d think that Saturn would have a part to play in autoimmune disorders (as...
  5. L

does he see me romantically at all or just as a co-worker

Thanks for reporting back!! It’s super interesting how these things play out. I’m glad things have settled down for you.
  6. L

I’m a single pringle but I’ve got a TON of marriage-themed transits+progressions coming up around April 2023?? Huh??

Thank you very much!! This puts my mind at ease. I was leaning towards the ‘partnerships in general’ interpretation myself until I saw the progressed moon trining the part of marriage as well. Then I was like ‘oh, might be partnerships, other people,,, and a bit more than just that, then…’ But...
  7. L

I’m a single pringle but I’ve got a TON of marriage-themed transits+progressions coming up around April 2023?? Huh??

Saturn is my 7th house ruler (I use traditional rulerships and regiomantus house systems). Regardless, several astrological things are happening/have been happening within the next four months that, all combined together, scream ‘MATRIMONY’ in red flashing lights. But I’m extremely, extremely...
  8. L

Late introduction: hi hello how are you

I actually joined the forums back in April/May but I was feeling hesitant to post an introduction. I was afraid I’d introduce myself and then disappear :) Anyways, hello, I’m Liath. I’ve been researching astrology for 8 years and actively practicing horary for two. I occasionally read for...
  9. L

My ex-husband wants to remarry me..so confused.

Since you actually gave a lot of your story in the post, I didn’t even bother looking at the chart because frankly, I don’t need the stars or the planets to tell me what you should be doing in the situation. Your ex husband likes control. He wants to control you, he doesn’t love you. He thinks...
  10. L

which house would represent a Lotto win?

I can jump in with a personal testimony. I bought a scratch ticket for fun about a week ago. Before I checked the results, I created a chart. Originally I was looking for a relationship between the first house (me) and the fifth House (lotto). When I looked, I found none. Based off of this, I...
  11. L

Will xxx contract sign a contract through me to my employer?

Okay so I've identified a prospect that I think could bring a lot of revenue to my employer. My question is if I can get them to work with my employer through my influence. I'm taking 1 H as me, 7H as the contract I want signed, and 10H as my employer. I am having a difficult time...
  12. L

Progressed aspects to natal fortuna

I am only familiar with Carol Rushman’s Predictive astrology, but I was wondering if anyone has any reading materials/ anecdotal notes on progressed aspects to a native’s natal part of fortune. I am looking at the chart of someone who’s progressed moon will be trining their native fortuna in...
  13. L

A question about prohibition of planets

Wow, thank you! I wasn’t even aware of these principles and I’ve saved this whole thread to my files for later reference. I didn’t know that only a conjunction could stop another conjunction. Thank you everyone for your input. I feel like I learn something new every day as I’m on this forum!
  14. L

Am I just destined for a life of poverty?

“ Boy, give yourself a pat on the back for surviving these extremely hard transits...which you will NEVER have to go through again. Now that horrible time has passed, you will notice a vast improvement in your life, both financially, emotionally & romantically.” OH THANK GOD!!! Some sunlight...
  15. L

Gold chain lost :(

I just finished moving house as well and I’m coming back to read replies from a month ago. WOW!!! I’m so happy you were able to find it!! ☺️
  16. L

A question about prohibition of planets

Hi Tikana, I’m not sure off the top of my head what date I was referring to, but I just fired off a chart just now looking for a relationship between 3H and 9H significators and found that the moon perfects an aspect with 9H (Mercury) and then will move immediately to perfect with 3H (Jupiter) ...
  17. L

Hi Ace, I’m sorry, unfortunately what I read was as much information as I could confidently glean from the chart. :( I’m sorry I can’t be more helpful! I really hope you find it. Best of luck!!!
  18. L

Lost object horary is a big challenge for me but for reference I used this web page. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/wit.html I’m keeping it simple and using 2H for your possessions, because this gold chain is yours, via inheritance or otherwise. The quote from the webpage that stuck out was...
  19. L

Am I just destined for a life of poverty?

HAHHAHA oh noooo not the sugar daddy!! To clarify: that would be ONE interpretation of those planets, and honestly the one I like the least. But when I’m down in the dumps, my sad defeatist brain says “maybe that’s just your fate, maybe you should just give up”- you caught me in a sad moment...
  20. L

How would we delineate a social media question?

I I love simple 😭💗 thanks for your reply!