Search results

1. S

Solar return desicion 7h or 8th house

I recalled a year when Sun was in my 8th and I had troubles in intimate relatiohs and felt so down that I thought of dying. Twice that year, but not too serious. Then again, last year when Sun was transiting my 8th I had big changes, break up, I felt so bad, and emotionally drained. Can't...
  2. S

Solar return desicion 7h or 8th house

Hey there! I looked up my solar for this year October 19 and I was kind of excited knowing that I got Sun Conj. Moon in 7th house and Jupiter alongside it all. I am not really looking for a new relationship but open to miracles too. But then.. I have been trying to move to another country...
  3. S

Does he love me? (and are we gonna meet again)

So I guess I would read it like a NO, also for a potential meeting. Moon square Venus soon.(4days) - that would be a no. _ or maybe we do get in some sort of contact then? To see how things will procced, Moon conj Pluto - something emotional about the sittuation, a secret or? Later on...
  4. S

Does he like me?

Here I'd like to update this thread! About asked guy - we met around 6th of Jan 2017, thats in about 2 weeks after this question. We liked each other a lot. However, after that we tried to meet again (distance) but I never felt like he put enough effort. We were talking a lot, but at some...
  5. S

Does he love me? (and are we gonna meet again)

Hi there everyone! My question is about someone I been connected for a while, we met once and had long story of chatting and distance issues. However, he went off contact with me and I have been not very nice to him at some point, because he promised to meet but always canceled. I felt like he...
  6. S

Does he like me?

For future relationship, i think is too soon to ask. I mainly asked this question to see what would show, Ihave asked before if we will meet, so asking it again was no option.
  7. S

Does he like me?

Thank you for an answer! well, the story is, we haven't met yet, and I see now Merc retro did make a sq to Jupiter and it is going back, so it also shows that I changed my mind about meeting him befere, when i decided not to, but now I really would like to. However, we have a distance between...
  8. S

Does he like me?

Hi there! I am new to horary astrology and decided to ask a question, if the guy likes me. I kind of know that he does, but the chart seems to show something else, or just really difficult for me to read. So I am Mercury Retro, which I guess shows that I am gonna change my mind about the...
  9. S

How to cope with crippling loneliness?

The secret of prayer is nothing magical. The brain will focus on achieving something, later on the brain unconsiosuly will figure out how to help itself. If you want to be saved or helped, even your own brain will figure out how to have that because our brains do things before we think more...
  10. S

Share your story: Mars [] Pluto

Oh no, I lied, I know few more people. I always feel like they are kind of looking for a fight or they seem to have to fight with something more powerful in their lives allll the time. They seem really frustrated very often! And kind of heated on!
  11. S

Share your story: Mars [] Pluto

I don't have it natally and don't know anyone with it, but I had it with two of my exes. With the first one was my pluto sq his Mars. I drove him crazy and manipulated. without even wanting it. It was so crazy. Second one was Pluto conj Mars, he was pluto. Hell on earth. His manipulations were...
  12. S

depressing life

Ill give you my feedback on your chart, why might not had relationship till this day. Saturn/Sun square usually for women is a difficult aspect to have cause it gives some kind of blockage with men. Also lot ot struggle. Yes, can also mean that more important guy will come to you later in...
  13. S

depressing life

If you haven't lived every single possible situation, might be narrowminded to assume you know it can't be worse. However take your potential in your hands. Your chart has it. There are planets you can really work with to bring back happiness in your life. Focus on what can be done, instead of...
  14. S

depressing life

you're welcome! And at 30 you're not gonna be wrikled and stuff as long as you keep smiling and enyjoing life.Put a make up on, nuy new nice dresses and enjoy your youth, it is never coming back! Most imortant is to find things that you love to do. If you have Saturn coming close to your Venus...
  15. S

depressing life

Everyone here mentioning Scorpio Asc. She has the power to have power in her life. There's a hope. It's also asking for a person to trasform themselves in many ways. Hopefully to positive otheriwise the person will end up killing itself (not talking about suecide) but just destructive manner...
  16. S

Drugs - your opinion?

In fact, I am wrong, we do talk about alcogol being harmul and so on but it is still out there.
  17. S

Drugs - your opinion?

I think that legalizing drugs might save us from buying s***, but the problem with drugs is, that you can't really function as a "normal" person (lot of dumb people might take them in inappropriate times and places causing lot of mess. It is kind of enough with drunk people on the streets. So...
  18. S

MC ruler (Mercury) conjunct Pluto and Venus

Hi there! Anyone has any ideas of what career suits the best for MC ruler Mercury conjuct Pluto and Venus (12th house) Also Moon (square Uranus) and Mars (sq Neptune) in 10th house.
  19. S

Neptune trine Venus transit

Hey everyone !! I am new here and would like to share my Neptune Venus experience which I thought was little too private for my blog. As I looked back, events that happened last year, made perfect sense. My Venus is located in 12th house. but since I lived abroad it moved to my first house...