Search results

1. C

Marriage

First of all, I just want to say thank you for your long reply. I really appreciate your effort and time for my question!!! Thank you so muchhh Before I answer all the questions I want to point out one thing about your prediction of my future partner’s characteristics. They are just like my ex...
  2. C

Marriage

Can you predict how old is he? Thank you so much for your reply
  3. C

Marriage

I’m not in any relationship right now. Does it still happen?
  4. C

Marriage

Dear Astrologers, I would like to ask you about timing of my marriage and any characteristics of my future partner. Female DOB: 16 OCTOBER 1992 Timing: 6:30am Birth Place: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Thank you so much:love::love:
  5. C

Marriage prediction

My birth details: Oct 16,1992 at 6:30am Birthplace: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam Thank you
  6. C

Marriage prediction

Can anyone help me?
  7. C

Marriage prediction

Can anyone help me predict my marriage? Will I have only one marriage in my lifetime? Will I have a happy marriage?
  8. C

No planet in 7th house. No love life?

I got my reading from some astrologers . They said my spouse is Mars. I dont know.
  9. C

I will ask you one more question. Do you think my next relationship will be my last one? I just want to have a long-term relationship, no more breakup or hurting. Thank you for helping me. Thank you so much
  10. C

My 5th house? There is no planet in there? But Which planet in my chart shows long-term relationship?
  11. C

So you mean he will be emotional like me?
  12. C

Thank you. I will keep that in mind.
  13. C

No it is okay. But do you think my 7th house is really bad? Just tell me your opinions. It is okay. I don't care if you are students or professional astrologer. Do you think I can meet up with somebody in the future
  14. C

Oh you say it right. I am really emotional. Then do you think if I can meet anyone in the future?
  15. C

Yes I am female. What do you mean by saying "relevant"?
  16. C

Thank you so much. I just broke up so I feel bad about me a lot. Therefore, I think the reason why my lovelife is not good because of my 7th house. Your analysis is right though. I really want a long-lasting relationship which is really hard to find.
  17. C

So does it mean my lovelife is really bad? Will I marry my soulmate?
  18. C

I have no planet in my 7th house. My love life didnot go well. Can anyone see any thing in my chart? Future relationship?
  19. C

Spouse's age

Can anyone help me?
  20. C

Spouse's age

Is there anyway to see my spouse's age? Or his personalities and appearance? Please help me. Thank you