Search results

1. F

Noticed something interesting: Mars and Neptune in 8th house

Lately I have noticed that those with any combination of mars and neptune ( or Aries or Pisces) in 8th house tend to make money through online commissioned work like digital investment or financial services, drop-shipping, or work as influencer, or even teach online using some online platform...
  2. F

My mother's passing in my Charts

Hi everyone I want to know if there are indications of my mother's passing in my natal, SR, and progressed charts. She passed away on 26th January 6:50 am I dont have her exact birth date or time. So I want to know if mine indicates anything. even a small indication would help, please share...
  3. F

Which birth time to consider for natal chart for patent registration?

Hi everyone I recently applied to register my company. before the application process, I came up with the brand name etc. The next day the application was filed. the registration will be confirmed in 48 hours or so with the issuance of license. So there are 3 different timings to draft the...
  4. F

Thoughts on Mercury, neptune, and moon for heart rate and nervous issues

Hi everyone. Hope you are all in good health. I have lately started reading up about nervous personality or anxiety in relation to heart health. I noticed some mercury-neptune connections with occassionaly addition of moon in the mix. I personally have neptune transiting opposite natal sun and...
  5. F

Natal and SR ascendant Conjunct

Hi everyone, This year my SR Ascendant is conjunct to natal Ascendant and I need help understanding how this year's SR will manifest. There are some slow moving planets conjunct the angles and natal planets, so I am assuming there will be significant changes. But I am not able to figure out...
  6. F

Transit Uranus opposite natal Pluto

Hi everyone, My natal pluto has been receiving significant transits lately and will continue for a few more years like this. One of those transits is transiting Uranus in 10th opposing natal pluto in 4th house. I know I can't and shouldn't isolate one transit but to understand the entirety of my...
  7. F

North node transit 12th, South node transit 6th

Hey everyone I have recently started to understand the impact of north and south node transits to natal planets and angles through some retrospective study of significant events in my life. Most of those events triggered difficult situations. Now that south node is about to enter my 6th house I...
  8. F

what do i do that makes people dislike or hate me?

hi everyone :) there is something i have been trying to figure out all my life and i still dont have a clue. i even asked my therapist about it for a while but i didnt find the answer. so now i am looking for the answer here because this issue has effected my personal life, professional life...
  9. F

All personal planets in 8th house

Hi everyone. I am looking for meaning of 8th house stellium. In my solar return chart for 2017/18 I had a stellium of sun mercury, venus and mars in natal 8th house which was SR 12TH house. What does it mean?
  10. F

whats causing me profits these days

hi all, i have recently experienced a very significant change in my social life, my expenses, profits in stock trading, etc. and this is not a sudden change, some of it has build up in last 8 to 12 months(along side some terrible stuff), but the surge in some positive things has happened in...
  11. F

creating a chart for a stock exchange to predict market trends

Hi everyone, I want to create a chart for a stock exchange that was currently renewed by merging several regional exchanges into a national one. the launch date was 1st january 2016 so i have used that as the dob. i want to know whether i should label the exchange as event or male/female at...
  12. F

Signs of forced relationship/marriage in a chart

Hi guys, The practice of forced marriages is pretty common in several cultures even today, where the individuals involved do not consent to the union yet are forced into it. Are there any signs in natal, solar, transits, progressions or in any other kind of reading that show possibility of such...
  13. F

jupiter at 29.30 degree in 12th house, virgo in SR

Hi everyone i am in a bit of a fix trying to figure out the meaning of SR jupiter in 12th house of my SR for 2016-17. The reason I am trying to understand this is because I have intentionally put alot of effort in changing my habits and behaviors in order to change my life since I have a fast...
  14. F

is my endometriosis caused by fifth house saturn

I have hd endometriosis for almost a decade now but it was diagnosed two yrs ago. followed by a myomectomy and i am still learning what it is and how it can affect me and my fertility. i have had severe emotional problems due to the disturbed hormones lately. i have always had these problems but...