Search results

1. W

Scientist wanting to understand astrology

I actually have not heard of Socionics. I'm checking it out right now! Thanks! :joyful::happy::w00t:
  2. W

The Myers Briggs itself may not be considered science, but it is the result of a scientific field. I agree with your point "the types have no root in physical, traceable ground." The point I was trying to make was that the astrological archetypes placed with the signs as well as the elements...
  3. W

The Myers-Briggs was developed loosely using Astrology. The current assessment differs somewhat to what Carl Jung had laid the foundation for, but the basic principles use characteristics associated with the 4 elements. Jung was also a proponent of Astrology and this caused a bit of a feud...
  4. W

Mars opposite Pluto

That was very helpful insight! Thanks!
  5. W

Moon in Scorpio

I'm Sun Gemini, Moon Scorpio, Pisces Rising. I have another friend with moon in Scorpio and the commonalities I've seen between us is we have a strong emotional intelligence. He is a Taurus and is a bit more comforting where I try to be too real at times about situations. We both hold on to...
  6. W

Mars opposite Pluto

I was reading about this aspect in Sue Tompkins' "Aspects in Astrology." She says that people with this aspect have a "distrust of masculine energy" and women with this tend to be lesbian and men tend to exclusively hangout with women. I'm a guy and this is 100% true for me(Mars in Taurus, Pluto...
  7. W

Grand Water Trine Interpetation

I always wonder what it's like to feel like someone else. I look around at people a lot and I think to myself "Can you feel this?"
  8. W

It's a little different. My jupiter is in Scorpio and I on't have venus in my trine.
  9. W

Do You Have A Grand Trine?

here ya go!
  10. W

Myers briggs + zodiac sign poll

Gemini(gem/can cusp), Pisces rising, Scorpio moon. I've taken it 3 times and each time scored ENFP.
  11. W

Ah, so all of the trines or would the conjunction and trines with the moon and jupiter be the strongest energies?
  12. W

Do i have like 2 separate grand trines or is it still 1 since my moon and Jupiter are conjunct?
  13. W

That's a great metaphor lol. I am a very logical person overall and my girlfriend hates it(virgo sun, cancer rising, pisces moon). But it's difficult sometimes to express how I'm feeling unless it's strong.
  14. W

Thank you! That really rings true for me. Question i have is why my moon isn't part of it?
  15. W

I've never had my chart looked at by anyone and was wondering if anyone could interpret the grand water trine in my chart. Thanks!