Search results

1. K

Please read chart.

Attached is my best friend's natal chart with transits with her permission. She has been though some rough patches this past year but somethings in her life are going much better now. Would you please read her chart. Kaybug
  2. K

Please help me.

I had a PET scan a couple of weeks ago and it showed cancer is now in my left lung. Without going into detail about that all that can be done has been done. I am attaching my daughter's chart and my chart. Would you please tell me if it shows my daughter will be moving back home to help me...
  3. K

I need your help

My COPD/emphysema has gotten alot worse as my doctor said it would. The Cscans of my lungs since my Dec 09 surgery have been clean until last month when a spot was found on the other lung. We will wait until March for another scan to see if it has grown, is gone or has stayed the same. My...
  4. K

Have bad case of hives. - Please help.

I have had a bad case of hives for 5 weeks now. Have been to the doctor, they drew blood for 3 panels of allergy tests. No allergy found with those blood tests which I didn't think there would be. This case of hives goes beyond any topical applications or home remedies. I have gotten a...
  5. K

Would appreciate your help.

Since my life changed so drastically a year ago with the lung cancer surgery my opinions, views, etc have changed too. I was very happy to learn this past week with my 6 month scan the cancer has not returned so I am 1 year free from cancer. Now, on with my questions. I have had a best...
  6. K

Help with dream interpretation please.

In my sleep this morning I dreamed I worked for the company I use to work for in 1979 thru 1983. I don't work at public work anymore and haven't since 1984. I dreamed that although the setting was back then it was experiencing todays financial crunch. At that time I worked in packaging cost...
  7. K

My psychic (predictive) dreams and transits of my chart.

Deleting Post
  8. K

Uranus in the 8th?

I wasn't sure where to put this thread so if it needs to be moved to another section please move it for me. I am not asking anyone to predict my death, I would just like some help understanding how Uranus comes into play in my chart.I have Uranus in my 8th house. My eight house is shared by...
  9. K

Court continuance?

A person I know well has an upcoming cout date in October. He and his attorney are hoping for a continuance. My question is, will a continuance be granted? I am asking the question for and about him so I would say he is the ascendant. Ruler of the ascendant is the moon in the 12th house. I...
  10. K

2010 Fall Equinox: September 22, 2010

I happened across this site while looking for some info. I think this article is a very good read! http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/2010/09/20/2010-fall-equinox/
  11. K

Is the cancer back?

My question is about me. Is the lung cancer back? I think I would be the ascendant since I am asking the question about me. Ascendant is in Leo ruled by the sun in the second house. There is nothing in the 6th house of health, illness. But sun is opposing uranus and jupiter in the 8th...
  12. K

Will he become the new DA in my district?

Attached is a horoary chart for my question; will Jon David become our district's new DA. Our previous DA, who had been elected for 20 years lost in this primary so there are 2 new candidates for the job now. I will greatly appreciate any replies to this thread. I have no idea how to read...
  13. K

Any ideas on what I could do?

Since I had surgery in Dec last year, where the upper lobe of my right lung was removed due to lung cancer I have been trying to find something that interests me to do. I also have moderate COPD. Before my surgery I spent days from sun up til sundown working in my yard. It is what I loved to...
  14. K

My best friend is very sick.

My closet and best friend was admitted to the hospital yesterday morning. So far they know she has a blood clot behind her knee and her oxygen level was very low when she was admitted. They think she might have a blood clot in her lung and have ordered more tests for today. Her brother just...
  15. K

Would you read my chart?

Those of you who know me, know that I struggle with trying to read a chart. :confused: Would someone please give me a reading of my chart with some emphasis on my 12th house moon. I have attached my natal with transits. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have...
  16. K

How will the surgery go?

Tomorrow morning my daughter's boyfriend will be having his surgery. He has colon cancer and the doctor will be removing part of his colon where the cancer is located. From a colonoscopy and biopsy, the doctor has told him that he can remove the affected part of the colon and get all the...
  17. K

Will my daughter come to stay a few days?

My daughter's boyfriend, whom she lives with right now, had some medical test about 3 weeks ago. The doctors removed a hernia he had and found that he has early stage COPD and colon cancer. They removed some growths from his colon the day they did the colonscopy but he has to go back into the...
  18. K

Will my daughter move back home?

I think I have this thread in the right place and I believe I have done this chart correctly. I would like to know if my daughter will move back home. I talked to her briefly on the telephone earlier this evening and told her I would really like for her to come back home and that I need her...
  19. K

My daughter has serious problem, please help

My 22 yr old daughter has been in a relationship with a 50 yr old man for about a yr and is living with him in his Father's house. All of her friends told her to stay away from him including me. They are both unemployed. She has "supposedly" come to see the light about him and wants to come...
  20. K

Any help greatly appreciated.

About 6 weeks ago, Dec 4th, 2009 I had major surgery. My upper lobe of the right lung was removed. Recovery has been slow and I'm having some pretty bad depression. Along with this, I'm unhappy with my living situation (daughter and her boyfriend living here right now) and my finances, about...