Search results

1. Roachie

Pluto and Saturn Opposing Sun/Moon

You are very right about that. I've been feeling this kind of energy lately and didn't really know how to put it into words, but this hit the nail right on the head, thank you. It's a little surreal because I'm actually enjoying being on my own, but it's very new territory. I do notice transit...
  2. Roachie

Pluto and Saturn Opposing Sun/Moon

Greetings everyone. I'm here to get some perspective on a transit I've been going through for about a year. I've read up on it on this forum, but for the interest of specificity within my own chart, I figured I could try sharing my own concerns and experiences as well. Currently, Pluto and...
  3. Roachie

Pluto and Saturn will oppose my Sun/Moon Conjunction at the same time...

Let me start by saying that I'm not really one for looking at transits as death sentences. If anything they pinpoint, in my opinion, where most of my psychological energy goes during a certain period. Over the past couple of years, I've been experiencing Uranus square this same cluster of...
  4. Roachie

Solar Return AS & Venus Conjunct Natals? A remarkable year?

Hello everyone! I am attaching my upcoming solar return (2017-2018) and my natal chart with its planets around, in the hopes that you can help me piece it back together. This year I've had SR AS conj. Natal Sun which is wonderful. Feels like I'm finding myself. I've radically transformed my...
  5. Roachie

Myers briggs + zodiac sign poll

Oh yeah, no profile is truly like one or the other. ENFPs are supposed to be cute and cuddly and I am only like that when I need to compare myself to others! I have another ENFP friend who is an Aries Sun/Moon/Mars and struggles to be as grounded as myself! When we discussed it we came to the...
  6. Roachie

SR Question

I don't really know how to answer your question and apologize for it, but what service did you use?
  7. Roachie

Will I Be Luckier This Year?

Hey-ho astro friends! So, I must say I love solar returns. They're my favorite part of predictive astrology as I find them extremely accurate, very much telling, and versatile, too! Attached is my solar return for last year, and the one that just hit last month. So far, I have to say I'm...
  8. Roachie

Your Celebrity Chart

I haven't really found anyone with a chart that's similar geometrically speaking BUT Harrison Ford, who is fifty years older than me, has my same exact personal planet placements--including the house they're in--save for Mars (mine is in Gemini). Even the AS, DS, MC and DC are the exact same!
  9. Roachie

If you're still confused, I suggest learning function theory for the MBTI. I really did think I was an ISFP for two years before I realized the functional makeup was very different. INTP uses Ti-Ne; while INFP uses Fi-Ne. The difference there is that the Ti type makes subjective thinking...
  10. Roachie

How to Make the Most out of this Mess!

I read up so much on it! I'm really confused about it because there's a lot of conflicting opinions on what the overall energy is. Some say "high flyer," some say grand trine with more action because of the opposition... I've even come across this VERY interesting article about how Kite...
  11. Roachie

Man, must be a heck of a journey. I have Pluto opposed in a few years, from the 4th, saddling up here. Gotta love astrology's many implicit contradictions. I tend to view it as a dramatic display of emotions. They just don't hide for the life of me! Oh, thank you! I definitely will. Looks...
  12. Roachie

Too Cancer to live

Well yeah! I'd rather laugh about it than live up to the stereotype. Thank you so much La Croix. Us newbies gotta stick together eh? Thank you, Blaze. Killer username there. Quite happily, it's the only major water influence in my chart but does it get heavy sometimes! I am also probably a...
  13. Roachie

Cancer Sun/Moon and Libra Rising here, ENFP!
  14. Roachie

I guess peace of mind and to feel better integrated within my community, less alone. I am fairly young and I moved across the ocean a couple of years ago, so it's still challenging at times. I'm the kind of person who thrives in a very, very busy environment, so when life slows down I tend to...
  15. Roachie

Too Cancer to live

I am actually just getting out of dome dark times, but I'm hoping finding more people with a similar interest will help me get back on track! Thank you so much for the warm welcoming Kitchy:) Thank you Leo!
  16. Roachie

Thank you so much for replying! Oh, definitely. I was always the withdrawn kid while growing up. Everyone had so much energy and I was just like "nah, I want to be taken seriously by the grown-ups." Cautious is key because I tend to glamorize other people and put them on a pedestal. Then...
  17. Roachie

Hey guys! I have been studying astrology for about a year now, and I'm getting a pretty good sense as to how to interpret birth charts, but my own still baffles me to no end. Whenever I look at it, I just think to myself "Yeah, this is tricky energy, man!" And, I just leave it at that. I...
  18. Roachie

Too Cancer to live

This thread title, in any other context, could have been terribly misunderstood but that's the beauty of astrology, isn't it? I'm a cancer sun/moon/mercury in the 10th house and frequently experience, um, "conflicting" feelings about how I should be versus who I actually am! Thank god for that...