Search results

1. LonelyLion

Social Worker for Children Career potential?

Hiya!:smile: I'm at that point where I'm looking to get back into education to further my horizons and there are many things I would like to study to get into a career but the top #1 is that I like the idea of being a social worker for children and I just wanted help looking into my chart to...
  2. LonelyLion

Solar Return: Holiday Question?

My SR will take place while i'm on holiday but i wanted to know that when i get back will i need to use the SR chart for where i live or the one that took place abroad? Thanks :joyful:
  3. LonelyLion

Do i look familar to him?

Hi everyone :smile: Short background story : There is this guy that i know from high school and he hangs with some family friends who are neighbours of mine so i see him around a bit often. Anyway on multiple occasions previously from a distance, i would notice he stares if we see eachother but...
  4. LonelyLion

Boyfriend possibly within 3 months?

I was wondering if within the time frame the chart shows if i'll be in relationship or at the very least dating. My Sun sitting in 7th house (describes my interest) His Saturn sitting in 5th house (Possiblility of a relationship?) His saturn in the sign of my tripilicy Sun/saturn don't not...
  5. LonelyLion

Can the chart still be readable..if?

Can a horary chart still be somewhat readable even though the ascendant is at 29 degrees but the significators both conjunct in an applying aspect?
  6. LonelyLion

Lost Bus Pass :(

Unfortunatly i lost my bus pass which i just bought and i need to use everyday. And believe i lost it at work in the storage/office room but also there's the possiblilty that i may have dropped it on my way to work too. Me and my workmate have tried to look for it and haven't had any luck. My...
  7. LonelyLion

SR year question

Hi everyone. I'm not sure if this has already been discussed but I'm trying to read my SR chart and wanted to know if i still read my chart for 2016/2017 or read the 2017/2018 one? Thank you :smile:
  8. LonelyLion

Blossomed Crush

Hi everyone :smile: There has been this guy who comes to my work place on his breaks whenever he can for over few months now and i have developed a liking for him and i've had small talk with him and he seems like a nice guy. There had been some moments where i felt like he was flirting but i...