Search results

1. Capricorn2616

Planet in different sign than cusp

Thanks Jupiter .. I just cast a chart using the whole signs method. Checking it out along with some of your links.
  2. Capricorn2616

Planet in different sign than cusp

How do I interpret a planet being is a different sign than the cusp of the house. For example, my third house cusp is in Sag, but I have five planets in the third house in Capricorn. How does this affect how the planets function within the house?
  3. Capricorn2616

mrsa coverup

Go watch the documentary "The Human Experiment." We're being exposed to deadly chemicals everyday ... The user on the thread regarding Accutane has tried every imaginable cure for PCOS with no avail and doctor's cannot determine what is causing her illness. Infants are born with dozens of...
  4. Capricorn2616

mrsa coverup

As opposed to blatantly killing individuals so it's completely obvious to the public? Society is completely brainwashed, but I don't think that would go over too well.
  5. Capricorn2616

Will Accutane give me permanent health problems?

I just saw on a documentary that BPA is a major cause of PCOS.
  6. Capricorn2616

6 planets (including Sun) in 8th house

If you haven't experienced anything like that I wouldn't be worried about it. I think a lot of factors come into play as to whether you actually express those kind of qualities. I could see the courtesan thing in the 8th and if your instincts are alluding to the possibility it might be true.
  7. Capricorn2616

6 planets (including Sun) in 8th house

My sister has a stellium in her 8th, I know it includes her sun but I forgot which other planets are involved. We find pictures of people who look exactly like her all the time. Since she was little she has said that she'll wake up, but can't open her eyes and it feels like her body is...
  8. Capricorn2616

Asteroids Reiki + Aura

I've read that Merlin is where you can manifest magic in your life. All humans are capable of magic, people have just forgotten about their own abilities. It's ironic that you bring up Druidism, Rahu. I had a random desire to look into it a few weeks ago.
  9. Capricorn2616

Will Accutane give me permanent health problems?

I don't know how to read horary ... Have you tried cutting out caffeine, and only eating animal products that are strictly regulated? Also SLS in shampoo and toothpaste causes me to break out sometimes. I'm not trying to minimize your experience, I'm sure you've tried everything. I've just heard...
  10. Capricorn2616

Asteroids Reiki + Aura

Or maybe an apprentice ..
  11. Capricorn2616

Asteroids Reiki + Aura

And it's actually Merlin conjunct Uranus...
  12. Capricorn2616

Asteroids Reiki + Aura

Thanks for responding Rahu .. You really think so? In what capacity?
  13. Capricorn2616

Astro-Poems

Feelin it. Capricorns have clearly made an impression on you.
  14. Capricorn2616

mrsa coverup

He cites the list of holistic doctors murdered for offering alternative treatments here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93094 I'm not sure if its part of what he is referring to in this thread, but it might be related.
  15. Capricorn2616

Asteroids Reiki + Aura

Thank ya! Going to read it now...
  16. Capricorn2616

Asteroids Reiki + Aura

I think asteroids are so interesting but with the more obscure ones its difficult to find anything about aspects. I also have Merlin conjunct my Uranus :w00t: I'm not sure if that's significant because it's an outer planet. I've been combing the Linda Goodman threads.
  17. Capricorn2616

Asteroids Reiki + Aura

I have Reiki and Aura conjunct my sun. Has anyone seen these asteroids with similar placements exhibit any kind of ability? Is it possible that I have healing abilities/could see auras, or would they be combust because of the sun? Thanks ya'll! :biggrin:
  18. Capricorn2616

Venus in Gemini man

Oh ANDDD Gemini ascendant lol
  19. Capricorn2616

Venus in Gemini man

88 .. Taurus Sun, Gemini moon, Venus, and Mercury.
  20. Capricorn2616

Venus in Gemini man

I came from a similar background; my family life as a child was volatile, so I was looking for safety and security. Very difficult to get that grounded, safe feeling with Gemini. What are your placements as far as personal planets?