Search results

1. M

How Does Asteroid Deprez Affect You?

This is interesting. Does anyone have experience with this in their natal chart? Mine is attached. Asteroid of depression in natal chart as name suggests. Thanks! M
  2. M

Synastry at work

Hello: I think my new co-worker and I have some interesting synastry. He is teaching me so much and is just a joy to have around. I also miss him when he is not around... Can I trust him? Also, am I disillusioned in any way? Will this be a successful relationship overall? I am the Scorpio and...
  3. M

Anxiety, OCD and stress disorders

I think Gemini Mercury with Gemini sun makes one high strung/anxious as well.
  4. M

Synastry chart with North Node and asteroids

I was wondering about this synastry in a work setting. Notable aspects with North Node and a couple that struck me were with Sado conjunct Moon; and Dejanira conjunct Sun and Venus. Thanks for help in deciphering this. Maria
  5. M

Severe depression...am I almost done with Saturn return?

Thanks, I sure hope so :(
  6. M

Severe depression...am I almost done with Saturn return?

Can anyone tell me when this will clear up?
  7. M

Synastry chart reading requested.

Hello All: I am starting a new job. My new boss will be the Gemini and I am the Scorpio How does our synastry look? I do not have his time of birth. Thank you!
  8. M

Is now the time to make a major change in my life?

I am at a point in my life where I think I have been complacent. I'm almost 56 years old and I miss my family have no friends and work in a very depressive environment. I've lived here all my life one of my children is in town the other lives across the country. I feel a radical change needs to...
  9. M

He feels so right...

No sorry. Never heard of it.
  10. M

He feels so right...

We ended things our batteries were both dead. :)
  11. M

Anxiety, OCD and stress disorders

Pisces Mercury could be the culprit Leo Moon. It's kind of a dream state for mercury to be in.
  12. M

Astrology of a cold blooded killer

Thank you!
  13. M

He feels so right...

Thanks Elena. He's got some commitment concerns and a lot of fear/baggage so I am wary. Also, is the fact his Pluto is in my 12th house an issue?
  14. M

He feels so right...

How does the synastry look? We got off to a rough start as he was love bombing me...I know that sometimes that's the work of a narcissist. I am just checking to see what dynamics are at play in the synastry chart attached. Thank you.
  15. M

He feels so right...

But, he's coming on a little strong. I'm the Scorpio, he's the Leo. Anybody see hope or do I run? Thanks, M
  16. M

Brilliance in birth chart using fixed star Quoar

Hello All; This post is for those who use fixed stars in birth charts. I pose this theory, does a tight aspect of Quora conjunct mercury indicate strong artistic brilliance? Also, how rare is this conjunction? My daughter has this and is very brilliant in a creative way. Thoughts? Thanks All...
  17. M

Does this person lack conscience?

Is there anyone on this thread who can help? So far I still don't understand fully what Creative is saying as he dropped off when I inquired. I am trying to learn Vedic. Does anyone know how to read this chart or expand on what Creative was trying to say? Thanks-M
  18. M

That sounds fortunate?
  19. M

Correct for most part-where do you identify this in his chart?
  20. M

I agree with a lot of what you predicted about this person. Short temper, callous personality. I think you have accurately described the personality.