Search results

1. ilovemyleosun

What will my future husband be like?

I've been curious about this for a long time. Just wondering, that's all! Thank you for help! Love you all! :lol: :happy:
  2. ilovemyleosun

Hi everyone! Autism/ other mental disorders shown in my birth chart?

@Jadi, I'm very curious, where did you hear that? I've never heard about that. Did you notice this as a pattern from observing other birth charts? I have seen a pattern of ADHD in birth charts (Mercury in Gemini conjunct Jupiter in Gemini) but never Autism. Do I have any other aspects? I've only...
  3. ilovemyleosun

Hi everyone! Autism/ other mental disorders shown in my birth chart?

Hi! I have Gemini sign in Saturn & as you know that placement leads to learning disabilities, dyslexia, problems with speaking, writing and in rare cases, afflictions involving the physical senses such as speech impediments, and defective hearing and/or eyesight, or with one's hands. I've always...
  4. ilovemyleosun

Do I have a dark birth chart?

No, not really. You're crazy, I'M CRAZY YOU'RE CRAZY WE'RE ALL CRAZY! :pouty::biggrin: i don't know where i'm going do you know where I'm going cause i don't know where i'm going.
  5. ilovemyleosun

Hey!! so I'm in need of help... i have a chart request for my fate!

can anyone help? thank you? :happy:
  6. ilovemyleosun

Love of my love in the natal chart

In a few years dear. Just sit tight and try not to worry to much :joyful::innocent:
  7. ilovemyleosun

Like i said in my last message to you :) a Scorpio most likely. your Juno sign is Scorpio: Juno in Scorpio needs an intense relationship with a lot of deep intimacy and sex. They may become manipulative. They like power and intimacy, and may use sex as a weapon. So I'm thinking a Scorpio sun...
  8. ilovemyleosun

I meant, as in that's a cute question :) Can you please put your juno sign lilith sign and any other relationship asteroids you can think of in your chart and upload it? (like asteroid bride, groom, valentine, cupido, etc.) it makes it easier for me to use your chart to see a marriage in your...
  9. ilovemyleosun

hi! cute! :biggrin:
  10. ilovemyleosun

Hey!! so I'm in need of help... i have a chart request for my fate!

So I have asteroids connected to fate (moira, destinn, and earheart) conjunct my sun, and so many more asteroids besides the ones above (i couldn't list them all because of the limit at astro.com).... And I know for a fact that those asteroids in Leo means I am fated to do something BIG, so I'm...
  11. ilovemyleosun

hi!!

Hi everyone, I'm happy to be here!! I joined mainly because I have lots of interesting questions about my birth chart..... :happy: Thank you!!