Search results

1. M

Why all that drama at work?

Hi guys! Which of my placements have been messing up my relationships at work? I´ve been working for only 2 years as of now and yet, I already see a pattern. It´s difficult for me to build a good rapport with coworkers and bosses. Even when things start out promising, the harmony never lasts...
  2. M

Holistic chart reading on education/career

Hello everyone! Thanks to @starlink for the awesome post that inspires my question : how do I interpret my chart holistically to find directions regarding my education and future career path? I´m interested in an interpretation beyond 10th and 6th house. The motivation, educational path and...
  3. M

Touchy subject : time of relative´s death

Thank you so much for this very thought out answer. I appreciate your kind approach to this sensitive topic and I feel understood in the way you described the meaning of my placements. It took me a while to answer but I´m just as curious about the meaning of the charts as before. Yes, your...
  4. M

Touchy subject : time of relative´s death

Hello everyone, this will be a difficult question, but I´m open for your points of view and thankful for your imput. Today, my mother passed I wanted to ask a few questions about the time of her death in relationship to me. Basically, are there indications here on how I can grieve productively...
  5. M

Strong Mercury but why can´t I write?

:tongue: Ha, ok, I´m done simplifying.:innocent: Yes, this is advice I receive quite a lot but haven´t successfully integrated I´m afraid. Does the creativity in my chart point to anything in particular?
  6. M

That´s awesome, I´ll try to remember your advice. And congratulations on your progress, I can imagine it took a lot of hard work!
  7. M

Yes, you hit the nail on the head!:w00t: Ok, so my puzzle pieces are Leo Mars and Aqua Mercury... any other clues? :P
  8. M

River Phoenix

His most powerful Sign, Planet, House (astrowin) The numbers in the attachment were obtained using astrowin and focus on his most powerful Sign, Planet, House according to that system. Here we have the Sign of Virgo dominating. I find it quite interesting, and wonder if it influenced his...
  9. M

What do they mean? Strongest Planet, Sign, House.

Thank you so much, this is very interesting. You made me curious about my Jupiter, and I think I´ll want to explore that more, as well as my Venus. I´m not into sports, but the general tone felt like you were describing a part of me that I like very much! Ha, I´m not giving up on Mercury...
  10. M

Thank you so much, this was very uplifting to read. I can see what you pointed out about my Mercury. It´s a difficult thing to deal with because I think I make myself powerless. Can you elaborate on how your own Mercury changed over time? Do you get to use it in your career for example? I...
  11. M

I´m glad to hear this, it´s actually very uplifting, since the whole career/major process is so frustrating sometimes. Do you find that your weaker planets/houses/signs play a minor role in your life, or a detrimental one? Thanks so much for your time, I´ll be very happy tor read what you have...
  12. M

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_mia_mimia.48158.22376.png&res=63
  13. M

Interesting placements! How did you know it was the right fit for you? Was it based on feeling? Ability?
  14. M

https://astrowin.org/natal_cosmodynes/dynes_table.php?sh22=1 Hi everyone! According to astrowin, my strongest Planets are ASC, Mars, MC, Jupiter, strongest Signs Cap, Sag, Leo, Aries, strongest houses 6, 1, 5, 10. I wanted your opinions on what that means in terms of my potential, and where I...
  15. M

https://astrowin.org/natal_cosmodynes/dynes_table.php?sh22=1 (clicking on the link will open the page to the grid) According to Astrowin my Mercury, Gemini, Virgo, houses 3 and 9 are indeed pretty weak :unsure: I´m curious about my weak 3rd house : I was a decent student in middle school...
  16. M

Yes, I´ve read that it can also represent short distance travel, technical skills, learning, etc. I´ll look into that. How do you know how strong your mercury is in the first place? I think I might have misjudged mine.
  17. M

Very interesting, can you show me how to calculate the power of my houses/planets? I would like to know which one are strong.
  18. M

Interesting, I also have issues with my siblings (I thought it was the mercury-mars opposition), so I see things not going right! Thanks for your reply.