Search results

1. arya ishtar

triplicity?

thinking about triplicities the other day. cardinal... starting, initiating. fixed... stabilizing. mutable...changing. and it reminded me of something. brahma. vishnu. shiva. i never noticed before. (i am not hindi, but learned of these gods in the 8th grade and for some reason who they are and...
  2. arya ishtar

mean or true?!

do you use the mean node or the true node and why?
  3. arya ishtar

"elemental, my dear watson..."

so, as a newbie (10-ish years of study) i am still working on my *own* chart, as i can say "yea" or "nay" and see what is true and what works, knowing *myself* better than *anyone*. and i can see my trends and propensities and can make course corrections and acknowledge stuff and the like...
  4. arya ishtar

my natal chart

hey folks, this here's my natal chart. hope it is entertaining and informative. (it certainly has been to me!) what do *you* see? been looking for years, and the more i look and study, the more "explanations of me" jump out at me. ("ohhh! so *that's* why that's like that!) have only done...
  5. arya ishtar

greetings, shiny people!

my name is arya ishtar. i am a lifelong seeker, a student of tarot and self-analysis for 20+ years, and a "reluctant" astrology student. (am an "open minded cynic" with serious ADD who, until i'd really grasped the 78 cards, didn't think i had the focus for astrology.) have been studying my own...