Search results

1. Z

Mom interfering with my professional/academic progress repetitively?

Oh that is so interesting! Thank you very much. Yes, I've felt a lot like my exalted moon is hurt somehow, so this makes a lot of sense!
  2. Z

Hi Frisiangal, thank you for the thoughtful response! The moon square uranus makes a lot of sense, especially when paired with the moon-neptune square and moon-chiron opposition, and the strained moon-pluto, so no wonder things are unfolding as they are. Yes, I do think I have a MY WAY ONLY...
  3. Z

Oh wow, that Chiron is quite aspected. Especially that opposition with Mars, yikes, with Mars in the 3rd. Looks like a bit of 'community violence', like a whole group of people (immediate family, siblings, neighborhood, etc.) gathered and forced you in a traumatic event.
  4. Z

That is interesting - maybe the Chiron in 22nd degree generates parental interference? Just in different life areas, dependent on the chart. It sounds like in your case, since it was the 9th house, they interfered with spirituality and religious beliefs.. whereas I can say, my 9th house was...
  5. Z

Hi! Thank you for your reply and pointing out the Chiron in particular! :O I just read that 22nd degree is often associated with 'kill or be killed' (not always literally, but just in general a very traumatic event), and mine being Chiron in Libra in 10th, which I read is: "When Chiron is in...
  6. Z

Hi, I've noticed a life pattern of my mom repeatedly sabotaging/interfering with my professional and academic progress. And even my personal life to some extent. She seems to do this unintentionally (like just through ignorance or passive neglect/negligence, unreliability), but it has...
  7. Z

Synastry/Composite: What is this??!!

Thank you both so much. Indeed, I feel like we would be destined for conflict because we did struggle to get on the same page, and plenty of power struggle. and yes, super fiery and impulsive dynamic. I don’t have this kind of dynamic with other people ever. Yes, this is already the second...
  8. Z

Synastry/Composite: What is this??!!

Hi everyone, so, I am including the synastry and composite charts for a connection that is baffling me: It's a guy from school that I really liked. We had something brief/casual years ago and then by chance we suddenly ran into each other this year, five years later! Completely unexpectedly. It...
  9. Z

Addiction in my birth chart + being trans

Wow, your chart is very Piscean and watery! It seems that you need to do something artistic and creative in your career, something with aesthetics and arts, because based on your chart - you will have the most passion and motivation from that. You may have difficulty escaping bad habits because...
  10. Z

Trouble with female bosses and co-workers?

Also, you have assumed that I am saying ‘females’ in a derogatory way, when I am a female myself and I am also a feminist. It is not all women in the workplace, of course, but it is a problem of continuously encountering some bad ones. And the biggest supporters in my career so far have been...
  11. Z

Also, your leading statement “oftimes knowing where you are helps. Are you in Ukraine? That would make big difference .. right?” is underhand and impolite itself because it’s assuming that I’m not considering the setting, yet you talk to me about being polite and helpful?
  12. Z

Well, but I feel I am being as polite and helpful as I can be, and then - then what should I do? ☺️😅 But no, I actually think I am of a more rebellious and emotional nature, but it’s not like I’m subjecting colleagues to that at work. At work, I try to follow the rules and do my job, be...
  13. Z

Well, I am a female also. Also, English is not my first language, so I am not sure how it sounds. Well, I’ve also worked with some great women, but have mostly worked with a slew of bad ones 😅 and so, I’ve noticed a pattern, but not sure what is going on. They subject me to harassment...
  14. Z

Thank you! I'll have to check Chiron in 10th out. But why is it female co-workers specifically? Also, I noticed that both of the female co-workers that bullied me - both were born in June and are Gemini/Cancer cusps. It is so crazy, I escaped the first bad female co-worker by getting a new job...
  15. Z

Why do I have so much difficulties and pain in the area of my studies?

I relate to your struggle as a Capricorn ascendant also. Capricorn ascendant has a tough life but rises slowly, one step forward and two steps back. I know my time in university was hard and confusing too, and included mental health struggles. Now that I am older (26), things have gotten better...
  16. Z

Hello, I hope you can help me - I have always been a high-achieving person, but I have been continuously encountering trouble with female supervisors and co-workers? I don't know what is the problem and why this is happening. And why I am not having career success yet despite being a studious...
  17. Z

Why have I been bullied my whole life?

Still wondering this, a year later. Any insights appreciated
  18. Z

Why have I been bullied my whole life?

Hi all, I'm just wondering why I have been bullied my whole life. :/ I was bullied as a child, as young as four years old - being bullied on the playground. Then bullied in school, and especially in middle school. Then being bullied as a young adult, by family, at work, and even in...
  19. Z

Why do men disrespect me so often?

Hi all, I've been disrespected by men often in my life and I wonder if it's evident in my chart, and if my chart yields any insights as to why this is happening, what's it's purpose, and is there any way to remedy it/when will it pass? Thank you
  20. Z

How would you describe my personality based off my chart?

Thank you! That puts a lot into perspective and is very kind. :) Great, I'll try the transits and profections too!