Search results

1. M

Should I study theology?

I've been thinking about this for some time now, should I study theology? I've still got time to think about that, but made horary question any way. The subject interests me, but I'm not sure if this is the right time for university studies, as it is not my main goal in life at the moment...
  2. M

Does he remember me?

Lately I've been thinking about a certain person a lot, who I haven't seen for many years, not after I moved away from the town where I used to live in and he still lives. We knew each others through spiritual activities, he was (and is) a priest, if that matters. I was wondering, whether he...
  3. M

Should I become an air traffic controller?

Well, as many people here might know, I wish to become an artist. However, by making art you don't usually earn that much, unless you become very succesful. While I hope that I'm one of those who will become very succesful, and believe that I have the skills for that, I've been thinking of...
  4. M

New solar return chart

Well, I got my new solar return chart this morning, and I'm curious to know what kind of year I'll be having. The chart itself looks way nicer than my previous solar return chart, but that of course doesn't guarantee anything. I've read that solar returns where you have the same Ascendant as on...
  5. M

What does she think about me? Will this relationship last?

I have a little problem about a certain person, who happens to be my relative. I wrote about my difficulties to get along with her as well as I'd like to when I first signed up here, so if you need background information just look at one of the first topics I've started. Anyway, this summer I...
  6. M

I seriously need some advice now.

I know you’re probably getting tired with my several “Should I move…” topics, but I seriously need advice now. My hire contract expires in October (if I remember correctly) and there are several options. I might be able to continue this contract (I haven’t asked yet) or move somewhere else in...
  7. M

Should I start to study something?

I graduated from high school in 2004, and since then I've been pretty much unemployed except for a month of practical training. Should I keep looking for a (decent) job, or should I try to apply to university and start to study something? If I should, then what subject? I'm so far interested in...
  8. M

Am I going to die young?

A bit of a taboo subject in astrology, but I decided to give it a try. Since I was very young I've had a strange feeling that I haven't been given much time here, this may sound weird but I can't explain it better. I don't feel particularly sad about it anymore, as it is something I've carried...
  9. M

Should I warn a family member about a possible accident?

Ok, so I did what I perhaps shouldn't have, call me unethical if you want. I looked at my chart and noticed a yod getting activated and talked about it with a friend. Anyway, it involves moon and Mercury activating it, and 8th house Uranus... don't remember the whole thing, but the point is that...
  10. M

Should I move to London?

I've been thinking about moving abroad lately, it's something that's been on my mind (more or less) for years. I asked some months ago if I should move, didn't specify the place though, and got the answer "no". Now, for some reason, London seems to appeal to me, and I'm curious how does the...
  11. M

Should I move again?

I have moved so many times during the past few years that I feel exhausted. I wish to find a place where I would feel good and like I was at home. I knew I had to move away from my birth town, but I don't know where exactly. I've tried several places, but they don't really feel like home. I live...
  12. M

Billionaire horoscopes

I wasn't sure where where to put this, but since this has to do with money I decided this will do. I found this from another forum, and if you're a Virgo I have some good news: According to Forbes.com most billionaires are Virgos! :lol: What do you think? If it's true, maybe being a Virgo rising...
  13. M

Heavy karma?

I lost my father this week, and I've been thinking about life and death more than usually, though I always carry the subject with me more or less. My life has been full of misery in many ways, I don't want to complain, but from astrological point of view I'm trying to find explanation for...
  14. M

Getting along with someone completely different

There is one person, with whom I'd like to get along better, hoping we'd understand each others better, and perhaps be closer and more in contact. And I thought I could try to see if I can find any help for this situation from astrology. I don't know her exact birth time (and I certainly can NOT...
  15. M

Midheaven and Lilith

Node 10°48' Taurus Lilith 13°13' Taurus MC 15°11' Taurus Saturn Opposite MC Mars Trine MC Venus Trine MC Uranus Inconjunction MC Neptune SesquiQuadrate MC Would someone like to interpret that? Astrology and career interests me (I wish to be a musician/writer one day...) and I'm...