Search results

1. A

Solve the mystery of my life ... help me to find happiness and get some peace of mind

you are right buddy... i also have interest in share market, trading...
  2. A

Solve the mystery of my life ... help me to find happiness and get some peace of mind

thanks buddy for helpful and detailed analysis... i think i m going to convert my hobby(astrology) into my profession....hahaha
  3. A

Saturn-moon conjunction....non stop tension

thanks buddy....very accurate... now i think i have to start meditation immediately...
  4. A

Need guidance please read my chart

according to your chart you are intelligent.... your most benefic planets are MARS then JUPITER then MOON...SUN is neutral your most malefic planets are SATURN then VENUS then MERCURY.. lucky color : ORANGE, YELLOW, CREAM WHITE unlucky color : BLACK, PURPLE, GREEN avoid 5th ,10th, 15th day...
  5. A

yes this conjunction giving me dark emotions, depression or a kind of laziness. but i want solution... what should i do to improve myself...because i feel like i am a dark passenger... here is my natal chart...
  6. A

yes i am having relationships but feeling alone and rejected within them ? And yes i am talking about romantic relationships specifically ?
  7. A

but how to regulate tension and loneliness because of it...??? and what about negative thoughts create problems for mental peace ???
  8. A

DOES SATURN-MOON CONJUNCTION GIVES BAD RESULT ??? I THINK MAIN REASON BEHIND LONELINESS AND NON STOP TENSION IS MOON-SATURN CONJUNCTION..BECAUSE IN MY NATAL CHART MOON-SATURN ARE PLACED IN SAGITTARIUS SIGN IN TENTH HOUSE...ALSO CREATING PROBLEM FOR CAREER ...:sad:
  9. A

Now i want to know ...why i am not good in any kind of relationship...??? I always feel rejection in relationships... In the end i feel alone,depressed,loneliness....
  10. A

you are very accurate....i have already changed six different kinds of job. now i also think that i have to face that kind of struggle..... thanks buddy
  11. A

ok...tell me something about my career ...because i am not getting desired job.... should i go for business ? or should try for job only ? what is suitable for me job or business?
  12. A

Myself Arch... date of birth : 22/08/1988 birth time : 8:25 pm birth place : Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. please help me solve the mystery of my life...facing lot of struggle in my life in every department of life..struggle in career...struggle in relationship...no best friend...I've...
  13. A

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone... Myself Arch with Sagittarius moon sign, Leo sun sign and Pisces ascendant... i am a newbie in astrology but i believe that i am a good learner and will find my destiny. :smile:
  14. A

greetings from the new sagittarius

hii... i am a newbie in astrology but an experienced Sagittarius with moon in Sagittarius and sun in leo. welcome to the club of sagittarius...
  15. A

Taurus Sun Girl Here

hiii,,,, i am also a newbie in astrology...