Search results

1. E

Is it possible my partner cheated on me?

Hi, was hoping someone could take a look at this Horary chart and tell me whether they see any infidelity.
  2. E

Natal and Horary: How many living children will I give birth to?

Hi beautiful fellow astrologers! Just for fun (and to see people's interps) I thought I'd post my Horary question from this morning along with my Natal chart for an answer to the above question; How many living children will I give birth to? Have fun with it!! Use it to practice by all means...
  3. E

Horary and Natal: How many living children will I give birth to?

Just for fun: Hi guys, I'm posting my horary question posited at roughly 7am this morning as well as my Natal chart for cross-reference. Was just seeing what other people could glean from both of the charts in relation to the question; How many living children will I give birth to?
  4. E

Am I having twins?

Hi all, Due to my inexperience reading horary charts I was hoping someone could help me with my question about a current pregnancy. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. ☺️
  5. E

How many children are potential and the health of the children?

Hi, Was just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of how many potential children my partner and I could have since Vedic astrology seems to have more methods for calculating this than western astrology does. I was just curious since we have had some children already but not sure how many...
  6. E

Pluto transiting Ascendant! OMG when will it stop!!

HI there folks, Before I start, birth info is 4 April, 18:33, Wetteren Belgium. I will attach a chart progressed to this current year and age (34) and also my natal chart. I am Virgo Asc, Aries Sun, Aries Moon. When will the influence of this planet be less felt? I can't believe I'm actually...
  7. E

Will this move be good for our family?

hi all! :) we are moving to SA at the end of this month and was looking for some feedback, negative or positive, I just want the truth. need to know whether we are making the right decision and will all be happy. cheers x :happy:
  8. E

Hi all! :)

Hi everyone! I'm so happy to be a part of such a great astrology forum! I am currently in Sydney Australia but that changes from week to week as my partner and I have been traveling the Eastern side of Australia for 2 years now, with our beautiful children. I look forward to meeting all of...
  9. E

will this move interstate be good for our family?

Hi, we are planning an interstate move to SA. A big move with 3 kids and one on the way. How positive will this move be for our family as we have been struggling here in Sydney for a long time to find suitable work and affordable accommodation. My partner is very happy about the move but I am a...
  10. E

Just for fun :)

Hi, just for a bit of fun I was wondering if anyone could have a crack at how many kids I might have (plus I'm a little curious):biggrin: I was just researching it tonight and some astrology sites say it can be done fairly accurately using 'traditional' astrology methods, i:e looking at the...
  11. E

will there be health problems?

Not sure how this works but I asked a question and created the horary chart for the question. Will there be health problems? Any feedback will be great. :smile: thanks
  12. E

need an answer to a hard question ?

Hi y'all, In all honesty it pains me to even be on here doing this but the truth is I only joined this forum and three others like it to get answers to this ONE aspect of my life, everything else I am fairly comfortable with... At the start of 2014 my son was born, couldn't have been more...
  13. E

Sudden accident..?? Death aspect???

I have been asked to read a chart for a dear friend of mine. Trouble is that I keep seeing a very sudden (and I mean SUDDEN) life changing event resulting in 'death' of something in some way or SERIOUS INJURY at the very least. The Grand Cardinal Cross configuration is literally pointing to...
  14. E

feeling overwhelmed!! Help!

Hi all! :happy: I am new to this so bear with me.. :whistling: I've been really interested in Astrology for years and only discovered my exact birth time recently (after years of going on family members vague memories). Turns out we were way off and I had several possibilities of ascendant that...