Search results

1. K

Indication of violence in chart?

I think I get what you're saying now. I'm assuming this configuration was activated last year? Around the same time? Since that's when drama with this particular person started, around April of last year. She indeed can be 'talked out' of the threats, as I confronted her about it and we had a...
  2. K

Impatient fools

While my astro knowledge is limited I can try to give practical advice, your thread compelled me enough to respond. Sounds like you realized this isn't what you want anymore and you just don't know how to leave. If you are certain that there is nothing left in your relationship to fix/there's...
  3. K

So things would be getting worse for this person? Therefore probably making her anger towards me worse?
  4. K

Sure, 11:41am
  5. K

I just sent you a PM so it's fine, I hope you got it.
  6. K

Can you see the chart well? If not then I'll send you the info in a PM. I read about the rules for trying to protect a third party's info.
  7. K

Dose this person have the capability to be particularly mean or cruel? Kind of butting heads with this person at the moment, wonder if her threats are empty or if she's actually capable of something. Thank you in advance.