Search results

1. Babylon Tortoise

The Tao of Astrology

Well, a quote I've wondered about. Would you agree, that the ways and unveilings of astrology is a beautiful example of - 's/he who knows does not speak s/he who speaks does not know' ? I suspect it is, you sly ol' dogs. Time for me to zip my yap.
  2. Babylon Tortoise

How Does Your MidHeaven Manifest?

Do you notice it? What's the standard wisdom in this matter? Mine is in Libra, where resides Saturn and his Pluto adjutant. Planets aside, I've always felt compelled towards balance - at least in my intellectual pursuits... Well, and generally, but I find it most important in speaking and...
  3. Babylon Tortoise

Astrology Trip Down Memory Lane

OMFG guys I'm taking a stalk walk over all / many of the folks / beings I ...'knew'... in school... I've had a really nomadic one right - Saturn trials... But yeah OMFG this **** is cray - just wow. Astrology heals many wounds I guess. From Juniors to Seniors... discovery discovery...
  4. Babylon Tortoise

Your Sun and it's Aspects

So what are the aspects to your Sun? Where is it? Do you feel like you've noticed their effect over the course of your life? Clearly and discernibly? I use the world feel maybe due to my Sun being Cancer. Soppy ol' sensitive Cancer, right? Add a Mars conjunct and a couple of tensions and et...
  5. Babylon Tortoise

Where Is Your Moon?

I wonder if there are any patterns according to the moon sign, regarding proclivity for astrology? State it in the thread below, your gender and the age when you turned to astrology, as well as any other thoughts :tongue: :love: (like the most important / noticed ways in which you consider...
  6. Babylon Tortoise

Meeting Personal Docents, True Friends & Real Life Starbeings

I was probably a bit OTT here guys :) Still, to those who read it - it helped me explore some stuff. Peace 'n' love to you all x
  7. Babylon Tortoise

The Planets of a Grand Trine

Hi all, hope we're good out in astroland! I've been wondering about Grand Trines. A good friend of mine has a Grand Air Trine featuring five planets. They are Saturn, Pluto, Mercury, Moon and Mars. Mars is in Cancer on 0º. I can't post their natal on the read my chart as it's not mine but I...
  8. Babylon Tortoise

Pumping Stiffs For Info

LOL! :innocent: So I've been going with deeper with astrology and reaping the heart chakra rewards it implies. It's been so good for my whole being. Can't thrill enough and there is much more to come :) Today I've had a manic (intensely fun) series / sequence of adding my friends / family /...
  9. Babylon Tortoise

Just Gone Crazy At My Mother

nevermind, like nirvana said
  10. Babylon Tortoise

Mars Conjunct Sun in Cancer

Guys... hi... Is this why I am so weird in relationships? Or at least feel like I am? I also have a semi-square to Venus with the Sun. These are the only sun aspects unless you include a rather over-loose orb to trine Saturn. Mars is on zero degrees... Waaaaaaa!! Just searching for anyone's...
  11. Babylon Tortoise

Greetings From The Cosmosphere!

Hi everyone. I'm Ged, a traveller from an ancient land. Neuromancing here with you all from the pastoral green sceneries of West Somerset, UK! I have travelled many leagues to finally meet you - here's to love, life and learning! (And STORIES!) Ged AcSagi/SunCancer/AqMoon :bandit: