Search results

1. T

Always thinking about death

I am a member of this forum for a long time.As far as I tried to learn my chart tried to figure a way out but at the end of the day losing my hope that somethings could be changed. I tried counselling,I did many things,but I lost the excitement of my life.Not a proper relation with my own...
  2. T

will he go to jail?

This chart is about my sis in law's ex husband.They got divorced last year but had many arguments regarding money and some other stuff.He threated her and she informed police.Court has taken.They were 5 courts and the last one will be on tomorrow. I feel like soon he will go to jail I wish...
  3. T

Will I seperate?

Currently I am a bit worried and a bored from life.Losing the freedom and everything has exceptionally changed that sometimes gives confusion to my mind. I am now 3 month pregnant.I have no urge regarding my job ,getting bored of married life. Will I really get seperate from my partner?
  4. T

Walther and Career

Hi dear member Can you please tell your opinions about wealth potential and career advancement about chart.In which fields there an opportunity. If there is a potential do you see which dasha or antardasha? Thank you 29th october 1991 3.05 am İzmir Turkey
  5. T

An astrologer

Is there someone I can talk private?
  6. T

sis in law asking question

My sis in law(33) and her husband(34) had a huge fight.They have 2 kids and now she came back to her parents home. She was telling me about what happened etc.Then I thought to make a horary chart. My question is will they get a divorce or not? I must tell that she did not ask me the...
  7. T

saturn square sun-mars conjunction

Can you share your experiences with it?
  8. T

not getting along with same age people??

it is not that I never ever get along to them.But always see myself more mature and more in tune with the people older than me. I have an aquarius stellium mars-sun-venus-mercury-saturn and oppose to moon.All in order. So the same age range people with me,have either saturn hits my main...
  9. T

Is there a good time astrologically for having baby

I think I am getting the idea of having baby.. day by day seeing them around.But as my worried personality plays out if it is a right time when covid is there.What will happen to my job.. There are many what if questions comes when I think about something important.It has always happened like...
  10. T

Prosperity and money in chart

Weeks ago I have asked about my chart for possible job areas and money gains.After I told about my husband he wondered about his chart too. He has some ideas returning back hometown after a couple of years and involving with trading and farming and dealing with the lands inherited from...
  11. T

Buying house or renting,Moving out

Hello everyone, We have a problem with our householder for a long time.You know economy has been really bad with covid-19.He tries to kick us out and find a new hirer.Because he can give his house with max money. There is a legal renting payment which we pay but he always wants more and...
  12. T

will my aunt die soon?

I have heard that she is very sick.
  13. T

3rd house Jupiter's effect in my chart

Hi all, Studying too much about my 6th stellium and my moon placement I ignored my Jupiter.Though maybe because I did not see it's effect or maybe it is the only water sign in my chart. Getting positive about my chart I wanted to start with my jupiter.What do you think about it?And what luck...
  14. T

Prosperity and material gain in my chart

Hello, My birth details:28th Jan 1994 Turkey istanbul I am currently work for goverment job.I tried to read as possible as i can. Do you think i will be more lucky after my saturn return regarding money because i have strong saturn? Is Medical field best area for me because of sun venus and...
  15. T

Feeling lonely at workplace,what to do?

I have never been a social one since til these years.Usually spent my time usually alone,either studying or doing things alone. I have had very complex family environment that usually being insulted,unloved and all.Mainly people love their highschool years but i hate it.All i remember these...
  16. T

e trading website-renting a store

Hi everyone, A few months ago I have posted a chart about my husband and if he has got business career skills.I got some positive answers thanks.He was studying his exam and finally we are getting free this summer. He and I thought and idea opening a website for our products and hiring a store...
  17. T

Getting into business field?Is there anything promising?

Hi everyone, My husband works for goverment job but since 4-5 years he was doing small amateurish trading job.This summer he plans to create an online website for selling products.Even after that we are thinking to hire a small place here. I can say knowing him in person ,he is quite...
  18. T

Miscarriage?

My cousin got pregnant almost 2 months ago.She is always asking me medical questions and I got bored to be honest.She got pregnant hardly but her pregnancy seems okay to me. So I thought to make a chart then I will tell her everything is ok. My question is ''will she give birth healthy and her...
  19. T

Marriage problems,unhappy..

My cousin believes in vedic astrology more so I posted it here. She has problems with her husband and especially with his family after a couple of months their wedding.Now She is pregnant now and confused about the future of her child.If she was not pregnant I dont know maybe she could give it...
  20. T

My husband's trading plans

My husband currently works as engineer but he wants to do trading job about grape and olive oil.He comes from a village and his father has vineyards and olive groves. If we decide to do it 'bigger' we need to relocate to another country called as İzmir.That means a big change in our life...