Search results

1. D

DeSantis and Saturn

DeSantis has a Mercury/Saturn conjunction in Virgo, which is also his Sun-sign. No tob, unfortunately. https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Ron_DeSantis
  2. D

The Most Dangerous Age

This Saturn-ruled, tropical precessional Age of Capricorn is at its most dangerous at its ending, which is in the process of happening now. We have only to look at the development and proliferation of nuclear weapons, and threats to use them, along with scientifically created bio-weapons...
  3. D

Natal Mars in Pisces

[No memes please.] I have Mars direct, in tropical Pisces, H1 whole-sign, H12 Placidus. I've experienced it as an anti-violence placement, on its own. Calms things down as much as possible, depending on other chart-factors. Having my Moon in Aquarius helps, in that regard.
  4. D

Game of Thrones Thread

No memes, but video links okay. Anything and everything about Game of Thrones! :w00t:
  5. D

Leo Moons ONLY Thread

I yield the podium to Leomoon, Blaze, and waybread, et al.
  6. D

Aqua Moons ONLY Thread

Three of us are currently complaining about Saturn harshing our natural high, on Random Thoughts Strictly Text. :annoyed:
  7. D

Zelensky

[Moderator-created thread for Zelensky discussion] Here's Zellensky's family background. Nothing nefarious about it. I don't see anything really devious in his natal chart either. He's an Aquarian Sun with Merc in Cap, along with Moon in Leo, which might incline him to enjoy a flamboyant...
  8. D

Global Warming?

HOT TOPIC!!! This isn't about what to DO about Global Warming, IF it's a real phenomenon. It's about whether or not the record high temperatures we're seeing THIS Summer are DUE to an actual, ongoing TREND. There seems to be a prevalent opinion that Global Warming is a hoax. But, what if it's...
  9. D

Anyone actually believe in Muses?

If not, what about a modern-day psychological explanation for what was originally meant by a "Muse" as a source of inspiration in ancient times, all the way up to at least the end of the 17th Century A.D.? And, is it something real? I personally believe it is, and although I don't personify or...
  10. D

Astrologers Versus Astronomers

We rely on modern-day astronomers for the ephemerides. Those who use the outermosts and asteroids rely on astronomers for the names of those celestial bodies, and many of us attach astrological significance to those namings. But, are the names the astronomers give them always correct? Should we...
  11. D

Saturn is the Sole Domicile-ruler of Capricorn

I don't use co-rulerships, so for me, as a Modernist astrologer, Capricorn is Saturn's ONLY Domicile-Sign. One planet per Domicle-Sign. However, Saturn can have a strong impact when in other Signs as well, without being domiciled there.
  12. D

favorite memes?

Should be fun to see some classics. Oh, and memes ARE allowed on this thread! :rightful:
  13. D

The "What If?" Thread

This thread is for metaphysical possibilities outside the range of our currently shared Reality. Text only, please. What if there was no need for life to devour life in order to live?
  14. D

Omicron News

This thread is all about Omicron. No memes please. I presently have 4 questions: 1) Will the symptoms remain as mild as is currently being reported? 2) Will the authorities be willing to admit the already obvious--that being fully vaxxed is no protection against catching it? 3) Will Omicron...
  15. D

Darrell Brooks Charged With Six Intentional Homicides

Darrell Brooks has now been charged with six intentional homicides, following his Wisconsin Christmas Parade massacre using a motor vehicle. He acted alone, and has no official membership in any known organizations. Authorities haven't been able to ascertain whether or not he deliberately...
  16. D

Let's Go Stormy!

For those who feel like emulating the Conservatives who are getting a kick out of chanting "Go Brandon", meaning "F*ck Biden"-- LET'S GO STORMY will let you express that same sentiment concerning the former President. It's even better, because **** star Stormy Daniels really DID! :lol...
  17. D

Was Operation Warp Speed a Colossal Blunder?

Without Operation Warp Speed, these Covid-19 vaccines wouldn't have been created. Would the world have been better off without them? What's your opinion? No memes please, because it's about your own personal opinion.
  18. D

Eclipses in Horary

Re: Moderators need to be more objective Are eclipses a major consideration in Horary, and if so, are they interpreted as positive or negative? I'm asking, because an enthusiastic, overwhelmingly positive interpretation for them was the astrological reasoning in the deleted post of the OP.
  19. D

Vaccination Mandates Are Illogical and Counterproductive

Back when it was believed Covid-19 vaccinations conferred total immunity to both catching and spreading the virus, the mandates, although still a violation of an Individual's right to control of one's own body, made at least some sense. Now they don't, since being fully vaccinated doesn't stop...
  20. D

Is Biden a "Tyrant" for Mandating Government Employees Get Tested For Covid-19?

Is Biden a "Tyrant" for Mandating Government Employees Get Tested For Covid-19? Stopping the spread of Covid-19 is a top priority for President Biden. Testing Federal employees for the virus makes sense in that regard. HOWEVER, requiring PRIVATE Sector companies with 100 employees or more to...