Search results

1. lilypad18

Jupiter Transits

wow... didn't even think about Saturn hitting my asc dsc axis, that makes much more sense thank you!
  2. lilypad18

Jupiter Transits

sure, here it is:
  3. lilypad18

Jupiter Transits

anyone? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
  4. lilypad18

Jupiter Transits

So, a year or so ago, Jupiter started transiting my 7th house, and from then until now, I honestly haven't been experiencing any of its effects, like, any, good or bad. When it was in my 6th house, I did experience, although through the end of it (my 6th house is really big), a big as* increase...
  5. lilypad18

Can someone read my chart?

Anything you can see, curious to know other peoples perspective.
  6. lilypad18

does he like me?

he's a guy from my class and we have been exchanging some glazes at each other I see that we are in reception and debilitated, both of us. plus he's rx so he might be losing interest maybe? no major aspect between us... I don't see anything relevant here, except for the mutual reception any...
  7. lilypad18

Should I contact him?

thanks tikana do u think that aspect from the moon to mars is me getting hurt if I contact him?
  8. lilypad18

Should I contact him?

hi everyone, it's been a long time since I entered this forum I asked if I should contact my ex. From what I see in the card the contact should have been made from him already since his ruler, Mercury, is in a separating trine to me, Jupiter, but no contact has been made yet I still don't know...
  9. lilypad18

Does he have any love feelings?

He does have feelings... Mutual reception, Mercury [you] in Pisces, you are interested in him, Jupiter [him] in Virgo,interested in you
  10. lilypad18

Will we manage to actually love each other and live it?

Marcoilrosso. I'm really sorry I can't help you..
  11. lilypad18

I'm sorry but I'm not a professional horary astrologer, and wouldn't want to mess it up :(
  12. lilypad18

When you want to ask a question in horary, you have to use the exact place and time for when you decided to make the question
  13. lilypad18

How does he feel about me?

This is shown in the chart with 1st and 7th house rulers. You, first house, Mars in 1st house and own sign, and he, seven house, Venus in Aqua. You since you are in your own sign feel terrific, really good, and since you are in the 1st house too that's why virgo18 said you were self absorbed...
  14. lilypad18

guyyyssss help me find my keys!!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone, I lost my keys today and I searched for them everywhere, but cant find them!!!! any clue on where they might be???? I see that me, mercury, and me again, moon, are conjuncting and sextiling the 2nd house, but its a separating aspect, does that mean that I wont have them...
  15. lilypad18

new bf this april?

Thank you very much tikana, I find the second link really helpful
  16. lilypad18

Retrograde quesited

Querent is Mercury and quesited is Jupiter, the aspect perfects before Jupiter turns direct. Does that matter something?
  17. lilypad18

Retrograde quesited

Aha I get it. And a trine between the quere not and quesited, plus the moon applying to querents do significant or Venus, would it mean some action regarding the question? If so, let's say the querent is the one who is gonna make the first move, since it is the faster planet. How would the...
  18. lilypad18

new bf this april?

Hi Arena! Well, that's not the response one would like to hear, but I appreciate you took time and energy to answer this!
  19. lilypad18

new bf this april?

Oooohhh okay well with tikana's and duenderoja's answers, I am still very confused Anyways, I think that one day I'll find which one works best for me