Search results

1. heidy26

Third party significator & VOC Moon

A void of course Moon does not invalidate a chart. Get your facts straight.
  2. heidy26

I really cannot understand what more do you need. You already answered your questions. Read the principles of Horary. If you are quoting chunks of horary passages that you do not use or you can't get a complete grasp on, I am afraid I cannot add anything else. First rule of every chart is if...
  3. heidy26

Sure. Read ancient horary authors. Read the rules of this astrology branch and follow them.
  4. heidy26

I think you should really rethink this. And while you do that, imagine a world where every astrologer would be a lottery winner because he already delineated the winning numbers for the next season. And this is not allowed. Because you are not allowed to see this. Allowed, alright ? Now re-read...
  5. heidy26

Like i said, you are not allowed to see what others do. It's none of your business. Unless you want to know something that is actually about you.
  6. heidy26

There is actually a difference between asking "Is there someone else in his life?" and "Should i reach out to him?". Horary should help and answer anything that involves the querent and the intention/questions reveal that. I know Lilly gives the rules for delineating if a woman had another, but...
  7. heidy26

It's not querent's business what the ex does. Horary is not to be used for questions that concern others' lives.
  8. heidy26

Bona Fortuna? 11th House?

I am aware of the thread opened here that details the method. This chart fits the delineation and it is actually a not so bad chart (as you already know, there is no perfect chart unless we are in a perfect Universe).
  9. heidy26

Yes, there is no need to delineate further - that's what I meant by "there is no need to dive into details". No need to say that 11th house is masculine, or that there is an affliction due to the Mars joining and Mars happens to be in its fall, or where are the planets posited in relation to the...
  10. heidy26

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/keanu-reeves-life-is-more-tragic-than-you-think.html/ And https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keanu_Reeves
  11. heidy26

Yes, it is. As far as I can recall, his personal life wasn't that bright and he is not married currently. We are delineating using the technique, aren't we ?
  12. heidy26

Strange, it works when i click on it. Here's another link: https://astro-charts.com/persons/chart/keanu-reeves/
  13. heidy26

That is not applicable for a lot of cases. Just thought yesterday about this marriage delineation and let's take this chart as an example: https://ibb.co/sqNfkqj Venus is in the 11th, along with Mars and Moon and free from combustion. Without diving into details, there is marriage promise, but...
  14. heidy26

When ASCENDANT PLANETARY RULER is in AVERSION aka DYSJUNCT aka DISJUNCT

Term ruler is Venus and Venus sextiles Ac (within minutes).
  15. heidy26

When ASCENDANT PLANETARY RULER is in AVERSION aka DYSJUNCT aka DISJUNCT

Hmm, was wondering about this since it is not really true. I have ac ruler disjunct ac and poor fellow is also the exaltation ruler (Mercury), but i am very much into how i present myself (and how i look, everything has to be perfect). The fact that there is no control over ac issues, as the...
  16. heidy26

Does he still like me ?

Well, i understand that this may be frustrating. Best thing to do is to leave him be, if he wants to talk to you, he will come around. Meanwhile, the chart made me curious with the hour ruler position. Looking forward to reading updates. Thanks, H
  17. heidy26

Needing guidance (Amateur attempt at reading my chart!)

Traditionally, checking if a chart is radical or not is a requirement and not an option. If the chart is not radical, the question is not something that should be looked into (for various reasons from it's none of your business till there is no real interest in it). Asking what does your ex do...
  18. heidy26

Does he still like me ?

Interesting, the chart is not radical, but Mercury is in the first house so I'd say that this shows interest in the question. Did you tell him about your heart condition recently ? Most of the times, charts are as literal as they can. There is no need to search for hidden meaning. Since Sun...
  19. heidy26

Is X (friend) thinking of me?

You could've fooled me with the line on which you said you are at times thinking differently about him, but anyway, i would still keep him as Mars. Seems that he lost interest lately, he is focused more on other things.
  20. heidy26

Needing guidance (Amateur attempt at reading my chart!)

What do you mean by "the chart is solid" ?