Search results

1. SL123

World events

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/putin-try-to-take-crimea-away-and-i-will-give-you-a-nuclear-war/story-fnb64oi6-1227289725875 [/SIZE]
  2. SL123

World events

Threat of ground incursion looms over Yemen By Ben Brumfield and Hakim Almasmari, CNN Updated 3:30 AM ET, Sun March 29, 2015 Sanaa, Yemen (CNN)Oversized military trucks painted in desert beige hauled tanks in the same camouflage color down a dark highway late Saturday past glowing billboards...
  3. SL123

World events

Fall of Yemen government leaves US with few options By KEN DILANIAN The Associated Press Published: March 25, 2015 WASHINGTON — The hasty maritime departure of Yemen's US.-backed president on Wednesday illustrated how completely one of the most important American counterterrorism efforts has...
  4. SL123

Do I have Transit Jupiter Trine Moon, Is it Good?

Thanks, I already got the answer :-)
  5. SL123

World events

ISIS apparently claims responsibility for Tunisia museum attack; 9 arrested By Greg Botelho and Jethro Mullen, CNN Updated 11:54 AM ET, Thu March 19, 2015 23 believed dead in attack on museum At least one of the men suspected of carrying out the deadly terrorist attack on a museum in Tunisia's...
  6. SL123

World events

I Agree! I posted this yesterday :-) Wanted to tell you that “Solar eclipse across whole of UK on March 20th, more pronounced in the north” This is important because usually the location where the Eclipse is seen is significantly affected by the Eclipse. This Super Moon Solar Eclipse on...
  7. SL123

Wonderful Transits\Progressions, Why is Life So Harsh

I've got: Progressed Venus Conjunct Natal Jupiter Progressed Venus Sextile Natal Venus Transit Jupiter Conjunct Sun Transit Pluto Trine Mercury Transit Uranus Trine Moon Transit Neptune Opposite Jupiter but it Trines Venus Transit Jupiter Trine Moon and a Venus Star Point Conjuncting my Sun I...