Search results

1. theoddone

Need Help Interpreting This

Hi all, I haven't been around this forum for quite a while because I was going through some pesonal stuff. Synastry is not my strongest point and this actually involves a friend of mine and another woman. She has strong feelings for him, however he kept rejecting her and saying he only saw her...
  2. theoddone

1st House Pluto person and 7th House Pluto person

Hi all, I was wondering what would happen someone with a 7th house Pluto came across someone with a 1st house Pluto and tried to project their Pluto energy onto the person with the 1st house Pluto. I personally figure the projection wouldn't work considering the individual placements of Pluto...
  3. theoddone

Pluto In Synastry

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has experienced someone's Pluto aspecting any your personal planets and how it made you feel in the long run. Here's my experience on that: I'm currently friends with a man who is 15 years my senior. His Pluto aspects my Venus, Moon, Mars, and Sun. Pluto is...
  4. theoddone

The Astrology of Moving Residences

I've been wondering about this lately. What transits indicate that a move is in the near future? I know transits to the 4th house are involved as well as planets located in the 4th. I'm actually hoping to move by September. My brother's friend wants a roommate and agreed that both my brother...
  5. theoddone

Uranus Transit Through The 7th House

Hi, I've been trying to figure out how a 7th house transit of Uranus works. I am a Scorpio ASC with Taurus on my DSC. Uranus just entered Taurus again for the foreseeable future and I think it's at 1 degrees. My DSC is at 5 degrees. From what I've gathered, unpredictably in relationships is...
  6. theoddone

Plutonian Energy

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help me understand how to handle Plutonian energy. I am a Scorpio ascendant with Pluto in the 1st house and I don't think I'm handling that energy very well. I tend to get extremely obsessive when it comes to people and when they burn me, I have a...
  7. theoddone

Saturn Return

Hi all, So Saturn entered Capricorn on December 17. My natal Saturn sign is in Capricorn at 15 degrees and I just turned 28, I guess that means I've started my Saturn Return. Now, I've read stories about Saturn forcing you to grow up and also facing the issues of the house that your natal...
  8. theoddone

Capricorn and Aquarius Energy

Anyone else have this on their natal chart? It's heavily influenced on my chart with a five planet Capricorn stellium (yes, I am one of the late 80's/early 90's stellium babies) of Sun, Uranus (conjunct with my Sun and sextile my Ascendant), Neptune, Saturn, and Mercury, an Aquarius Moon, Venus...
  9. theoddone

IC in Synastry?

I was wondering as to how the IC works in synastry. Are the connections of personal planets touching the IC romantic or platonic? When I did my own research on it, the descriptions weren't very clear and it was either romantic connections or platonic connections with the occasional idea that...
  10. theoddone

Personal Style in Astrology

Hi all, If this topic is in the wrong place, my apologies. I was wondering if our ascendant or our Venus sign had anything to do with our own personal styles such as clothing, how we decorate our rooms, our hairstyles and what we adore when it comes to makeup/nail styles and jewerly and even...
  11. theoddone

Confusion about Pluto and Mars Synastry

Hi all, I just found out something that really confused me when I decided to run a synastry chart between myself and a famous rock star, whose natal chart was uploaded to astro's databank for celebrities. In my own natal chart I have a Mars trine MC aspect. Now, this rock star has Pluto...
  12. theoddone

Sun Opposite Chiron

What is the effect of the Sun/Chiron opposition in the natal chart? I know the Sun is our soul and our ego while Chiron is where our greatest wound lies. Would it have to do with the soul being wounded in some way? I have this on my natal chart with a retrograde Chiron in the 9th opposing my Sun...
  13. theoddone

Neptune in the 3rd

Hi, Could someone explain this planetary position for me? I have this on my chart where Capricorn rules the 3rd house and Neptune also conjuncts the Sun, Uranus, and Saturn.
  14. theoddone

Scorpio Rising Eyes

From what I have found from my own personal research, they say those with a strong Scorpio energy (Sun, Ascendant, 8th house planets, Pluto in the first) have these beautiful, hypnotic, and dark eyes. I have both a Scorpio ascendant with Pluto in Scorpio in the first house but I cannot see the...
  15. theoddone

Possible Anxiety Problems shown in a Natal Chart

I've been trying to find information about this all over the Internet and I've only come across vedic astrology answers for this particular curiousity. I need to ask...what would show or indicate anxiety disorders or problems in a person's natal chart? I already figure having a bundle of planets...
  16. theoddone

Speech problems indications in natal chart

Hi Lately I've been wondering about how inflictions with a person's speech could show in the natal chart. I've always had issues with mine and I was in speech therapy for a few months while in elementary school for those issues. Many people have asked me to speak up while I was talking so that...
  17. theoddone

Confused about My Natal Nodes-Please Explain

I know in astrology that the moon's nodes are significant on an individual's chart, north node for our soul path and south node for past life issues and what a person is supposed to be moving away from. My confusion regarding the nodes are the house placements on my natal chart. I have a Leo...
  18. theoddone

Uranus close to 3rd house cusp

I have a Sun/Uranus conjunction in Capricorn and Uranus is situated at 5 degrees Capricorn in the 2nd house and my Sun is at 8 degrees Capricorn in the 3rd house. Some online sources that I've read say that if personal planets are close the house cups they should be read as being in that house...
  19. theoddone

Retrograde planets and karmic/past life influence

I've been doing some reading lately regarding how retrograde planets on the natal chart can be indicative of past life issues that are carried over into this lifetime. I have two retrograde planets in my own natal chart, Venus and Jupiter. It said that having Venus retrograde on a person's chart...
  20. theoddone

Question about this placement...

I have the natal chart included. I have Chiron in Cancer in the 9th house where Cancer resides and Chiron for me lies right on Sirius. I have tried looking all over the Internet for the meaning but no such luck. I was hoping I could get some insight on this. Thanks...