Search results

1. T

Bibi Netanyahu April 8 eclipse

Her are possible birth charts . Some sources say he was born in Tel Aviv but others say he was born in Philadelphia. He did attend university in the U.S. The Tel Aviv chart is from the Astrodeinst Databank with a Rodden rating of C. How these two charts can have neraly the same Ascendant when...
  2. T

Bibi Netanyahu April 8 eclipse

Netanyahu has the BML and N.Node at 19 Aries opposing his Moon, Neptune, and Ixion. The total eclipse on April 8 will be at 19 Aries with Chiron and Mars very close. It looks like a significant turning point for him? Any guesses?
  3. T

Is North Node really our purpose?

Thank you, John I am aware that 15 of fixed signs has this designation. My ascendant is also at 15 Leo - actually 14.10. but the Venus is 15.00 in Scorpio
  4. T

Toxic relationships... and why can't we leave them?

This sounds plausible and very interesting.
  5. T

Everyone, Thanks for the all the responses. Chevy D- that is an interesting concept about the ruler sometimes being stronger than the NN. Would you say my NN placement is stronger than my MC ruler? My NN sextiles my Sun and Chiron, the Sun is chart ruler since I am Leo rising; but my MC...
  6. T

Frisiangal, Thank you so much for this detailed reply. Yes, I have long thought transits to one's nodes or the transiting node to a planet or point are often overlooked. At this time my Nodes are not being impacted by any of the outer planets being at 2 Virgo/Pisces except Mars over it now. I...
  7. T

A question for experienced astrologers: Is N. Node our life purpose? Is it our Soul purpose? Are these the same? Isn't the Sun and the Ascendant ruler more descriptive of our purpose? Sometimes I think the N.Node is a task or skill or lesson we are being asked to learn in this lifetime for...
  8. T

Elena, I just looked at 12 more composites adding Union using an orb of 4 degrees.. I didn't look at synastry. It doesn't show up in conjunction to Sun or moon except in one and that is Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones. . One has it conjunct a NNode and Mars and that is the Scott/Laci...
  9. T

Elena, I haven't used Union or Pan yet so I'll take deeper dive with those this weekend. Curiously I have look at Juno in many (dozens) of my rel.charts and it does not make many significant aspects. I have noticed that in a natal , a significant Juno creates a strong desire to be in a...
  10. T

Yes, his (Johnson) BML on on her (Melanie Griffith) Asc would be very tricky. And yes, their H6 Moon stuff makes sense if they were both dealing with addictions especially where, as you suggest, he was trying to help her overcome hers. She was underage when they first consummated their sexual...
  11. T

Elena, I just looked at where the asteroid Union falls in some relationship charts in my files. Curiously it makes no major aspects in the long standing marriages I looked at, but does make significant contacts in failed ones. have you seen this pattern also? I will look at many more to get a...
  12. T

Looking at the synastry for Maria and Rudolf there are significant Moon,s node links which like the Moon, BML or Pluto contribute to obsessions and strong attractions. Her BML opposes his Moon her NNode conjunct his Eros her NNode trines his Psyche Her Moon conjuncts his NNode Her BML conjuncts...
  13. T

Here are the charts fro Prince Rudolf and Maria von Vetsera
  14. T

But these two did "leave" eventually after two tries at marriage. And the inability to leave may have more to do with the natal charts. Also, imability to extricate oneself from toxic situations mayhave to dowith the general level of psychological maturity and health of each individual which...
  15. T

looking for a second opinion!!(synastry)

Thank you for the feedback. It is always helpful.
  16. T

Lottery wins in my chart

The disposition of the H2 ruler in the natal will tell you much about your Karma about money issues. Although your is well-placed by sign it makes no trines or sextiles only an opposition to both Venus and Saturn. Not the best but not horrible. There are no planets in H2. It appears that your...
  17. T

looking for a second opinion!!(synastry)

Hello Fairy, I see two excellent aspects : Blues Moon trine Reds Sun and Blue's Sun?Merc Conj. Red's Moon IMO the aspects between each others Suns or Moons or Ascendants are the best indicators of long term success if the difficult aspecst are not too significant. And some astrologers...
  18. T

Why am I so behind in life?

hello Sneak, I am guessing you were born in 1999? So you are only 24? That is quite young and many your age do not have well-defined career or life goals. You aren't very specific about what areas of life you feel stalled or unable to get ahead. Also who or what it is that you feel you need...
  19. T

Masculinity and the Far Right

The David Deida text I referred to is titled "The Way of the Superior Man: Mastering the Challenges of Women, Work and Sexual Desire."
  20. T

Masculinity and the Far Right

Waybread, What term(s) would you use to describe a maladaptive or negative expression of Mars energy or Venus energy if we are to stay away from "toxic masculinity" or "toxic femininity."? Also, cancel culture is much more than "discrediting someone with different views." There is often...