Search results

1. windyvenus

How did he die from drowning or heart attack?

:unsure: Just want to know how a friend died? heart attack or drowning? they were water rafting in the lake.
  2. windyvenus

Hi everybody!

Hello, to all would love to hear from everyone, I am a very friendly person, I have been interested in astrology for a very long time, I think this would be a great place to gain insight and self confidence while learning about something I enjoy! :love: I do make a lot of mistakes please...
  3. windyvenus

Please check out my natal aspects.

Bad aspects to Asc, from Saturn Bad Saturn placement in 7th Sun square Saturn Venus square Pluto Moon Square Venus Venus square mars Mars opposite Pluto Venus square Pluto Would these aspects soften the bad ones? sun trine Pluto mercury trine Pluto moon conjunct mars (wow think that's all...
  4. windyvenus

Am I still on his mind?

I am posting this hoping I could find out if I am still on this guys mind or if he thinks about me often I see Jupiter in the 6th which would be his turned 12th I think I represent Jupiter bc of pisces being the asc. I do not understand the oppositions to Jupiter, since virgo is in the 7th so...