Search results

1. ScorpioCrow

Will I see him this weekend?

Hey all! Been a while since I visited :biggrin: [broken link to chart removed, scroll to my next reply for attachment] We've been dating for 8 months, and we don't get to see each other very often. He recently got an apartment and I am hoping to visit this weekend :whistling:, because...
  2. ScorpioCrow

Marriage Proposal!!!! Please help

I am currently in a relationship with someone we'll call Mark (not his real name). So far Mark and I do get along, and we like each other. However, we've only been dating a short time and I'm kinda shocked at having him ask him to marry me at all, let alone this early in the relationship! If...
  3. ScorpioCrow

Each sign is a contradiction of the previous one.

Using the main traits/principles of each sign: Aries - Taurus: War - Peace. Taurus - Gemini: Slow - Fast. Gemini - Cancer: Flighty - Stable. Cancer - Leo. Caring for Others - Being Pampered. Leo - Virgo. Flamboyance - Modesty. Virgo - Libra: Critical - "Yes-Man". Libra - Scorpio: Pleasant -...
  4. ScorpioCrow

Moon Square Mercury

Ouch!:pinched: The eternal struggle: to put one's feelings into words. Anger causes me to be inarticulate (can't speak). I have this aspect, and it is the most precise in my chart. :whistling: However I have read that this aspect makes a good writer and/or poet. Listen to the words in this...
  5. ScorpioCrow

Past Life Chart

Using a method described in a thread I saw here, involving the South Node, the current life's 12th house cusp, etc... It is actually accurate with respect to what I thought in my thread "A Past Life Revealed"(!) Using my current life chart, I have created a Past Life Chart using aforementioned...
  6. ScorpioCrow

Harriet Tubman?

It is very unfortunate that we do not know for sure when she was born. According to several biographies she was born in either 1820 or 1821 (into slavery), which tells us very little about what her chart might have looked like. Slaves' birthdays were not recorded. Darn!!:annoyed: I'm sure if we...
  7. ScorpioCrow

Synastry between me and a plausible soulmate

(Charts are attached files.) He was my first love. :love: We met as early teenagers but are estranged as of now. I do not know his exact birth time but he appears to be :leo: Rising, so I went with an approximate birth time of 4pm.:whistling: Unfortunately, as can be expected, s**t happened...
  8. ScorpioCrow

Is he dead?

Yesterday I used bibliomancy (with Shakespeare) to find out where someone I used to know is. The Bard says he's dead. Is he? 5:09pm, 84W11, 39N45, April 30, 2015.
  9. ScorpioCrow

Jokes, one-liners

Just wanted to brighten everyone's day a little bit with some Capricorn-rising wit and humor. You don't know s**t till you've worked as an outhouse cleaner. (Made this one up myself) Fred: I know a guy with a wooden leg named Sam. Ted: Cool. What's the name of his other leg? Acne-afflicted...
  10. ScorpioCrow

Should I apply to be a model?

April 5, 2015, 3:38pm, 84W11, 39N45. From a strictly astrological point of view, the answer is a firm yes... :whistling: :leo: rising - performance, talent, look-at-me. Very good sign, no? :sun: in 9th - this will expand my horizons and offer new, exciting experiences, as well as...
  11. ScorpioCrow

Karmic Connections?

Do these two charts...ok, me and my first love...have karmic connections or indicators of a past life spent together? Me: :sun:00:pisces: :moon:28:scorpio: :mercury:28:aquarius: :venus:21:capricorn: :mars:19:pisces: :jupiter:03:pisces: :saturn:17:aries: :uranus:09:aquarius...
  12. ScorpioCrow

The USA's Pluto Return!

Of course, no (known) human being has ever lived long enough to experience a Pluto return - "Happy 248th Birthday, Dear!". So what are its effects on nations and events? Take a look: USA gains independence, 4 July 1776. (Chart set for noon in my hometown - anyone know the exact time/place?)...
  13. ScorpioCrow

Did he read my letter and what did he think of it?

5:44pm, March 28 2015, 84W11, 39N45. This letter was sent several years ago to a love interest, possibly a karmic relationship, btw. We haven't spoken in equally as long and I just wanna know if what I said in that letter had any effect. :whistling: Any other details (like the physical...
  14. ScorpioCrow

Day and Month Pillars and Your Soul's Age

According to Shelly Wu's book The Definite Chinese Astrology you can determine how old your soul is according to your day and month pillars. :happy::whistling: The book gives a guide to how old your soul is, according to what your day and month pillar are. In my example (see attached file for...
  15. ScorpioCrow

When will I have a child? Boy or girl? etc.

Time/location: 03/27/2015, 2:21pm, 84w11, 39n45. I've wondered. I know it's probably gonna be a girl because she's shown up in my dreams several times since I was 15.
  16. ScorpioCrow

A Past Life Revealed

Who was I? I'm not saying. A rather well known but mostly misunderstood guy. Someone might make a stink about it, and I don't want to get into all that. Let's call my previous personality X. You may be able to guess who X is, but please, PLEASE don't post it. I get the feeling they're gonna...
  17. ScorpioCrow

Lunar returns create DRAMA

There's been a definite trend, in my life, at least, of the monthly Lunar return throwing everything out of whack. People annoy me, things go wrong, I'm pulled in a million different directions when all I really want to do is be alone and relax...I'm too emotional for my own good as it is. And...
  18. ScorpioCrow

Where is (somebody that I used to know)?

He's not missing, we're just estranged, and it might be interesting to post the results (that I got from a book). 16 Feb. 2015, 8:11 pm, 84w11, 39n45. :virgo: rising :mercury: in 5th in :aquarius: :moon: in 5th in :aquarius: He is having fun, perhaps at a party, communicating. Romantic...
  19. ScorpioCrow

Will my dad get a job?

For your reference: 17 February 2015, 3:17pm, 84W11, 39N45. :sagittarius: Rising :jupiter: in :leo: in 8th :moon: in :aquarius: in 2nd (Forgive me if this isn't great, I'm just now learning horary and I must say I like it.) :jupiter: in 8th - he will be involved in money matters, likely that...
  20. ScorpioCrow

Outer Planets Grand Sextile: A New Era?

I read something about this once and it said that when the outer planets, Pluto, Neptune and Uranus, are all sextile each other, it indicates the beginning of a new era and the births of those who will be at the heart of it. For example, in 1944 Pluto was at 07 Leo, Neptune was at 03 Libra and...