Search results

1. C

How to make my Sun powerful-Astro analysis!

Hello everyone reading this thread. I’m almost 35 and in government service. I sometimes feel that the honour, respect and esteem I deserve/expect is not received in personal and professional life. Secondly, I miss out an opportunity to have good friends and social circle. I feel I have less...
  2. C

Relationships and mercury

Hello Dear Astrologers, This thread is with regard to my relationships with people in general, friends, colleagues and love. I have been going through rough patch lately at both professional and personal front. Firstly, At personal level my (may be onesided)relationship with my girlfriend has...
  3. C

is it goin to be love marriage or arrange?

Hello members, my question is whether my chart shows love marriage or arrange marriage on cards? i also had a failed long term relationship...which i think is very much affecting me still....however if its arrange then when is marriage expected and from which field she might possibly be from...
  4. C

Am i gonna get superior position in my job?

I am into government service related to law. Is it a right job for me? Will i get the highest poistion possible from here on? also should i prepare for other states exam (if that is on cards)? if i am going to stick with this job, how can i make myself the law expert? sorry dont have right...
  5. C

Advice on planets and their gems plz?

Hello Members, This is with regard to Gemstones and general predictions as to marriage, work and friendship while interpreting my kundli. i have attached my kundli below please give your precious time to it. There are certain areas which i am looking to be advised on. some are listed hereunder ...
  6. C

Hello All the Respected Astrologers

Hello everyone, I'm bit late in introducing myself but then there is always first time for everything. I'm Ravi from india. I am exploring this new subject called astrology. Learning ABC of planets and also finding some solutions from learned members from all over the world. Thank YoU!
  7. C

How can i make my merycury strong? Any help with chart?

HELLO I am looking forward for someone to read my chart and advice. I have a problem of stumbling and lack of clarity in my thoughts. i was a weak student in school and still today i feel my grasping power is less as far as learning something is concerned. This has been a cause of worry for me...
  8. C

planet stars and their faults, if any. can i get an help?

Hello Members, This is with regard to Gemstones and general predictions as to marriage, work and friendship while interpreting my kundli. i have attached my kundli below please give your precious time to it. There are certain areas which i am looking to be advised on. some are listed hereunder ...
  9. C

Help Respected Astrologers.

Anybody here gonna help? Hello Members, This is with regard to Gemstones and general predictions as to marriage, work and friendship while interpreting my kundli. i have attached my kundli below please give your precious time to it. There are certain areas which i am looking to be advised on...
  10. C

no friends! Can anyone help?

Hi all, i'm new here. To be specific my question is that i don't have friends. Till college time it was okay but gradually i started working and loosing friends. some of friends which i think were close has stopped talking or i have stopped talking to them due to some fights. Also i had...
  11. C

Hi all, i'm new here. To be specific my question is that i don't have friends. Till college time it was okay but gradually i started working and loosing friends. some of friends which i think were close has stopped talking or i have stopped talking to them due to some fights. why there is fault...
  12. C

Hi all, i'm new here. To be specific my question is that i don't have friends. Till college time it was okay but gradually i started working and loosing friends. some of friends which i think were close has stopped talking or i have stopped talking to them due to some fights. why there is fault...
  13. C